Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

PG Reports:

2011 MIF Andrew "AJ" Koscelansky (East Norriton, PA) has committed to Millersville University.

2011 C Tyler McCallin (West Grove, PA) has committed to George Mason University.

2011 SS/RHP Connor Walsh (Wayne, PA) has committed to the University of Cincinnati.

2011 RHP Matt Ternowchek (Glenmoore, PA) has committed to Notre Dame.
Last edited by MadDogPA
quote:
Originally posted by 2011LHPMom:
LHP Sam Kmiec, Hurricane HS, Hurricane, WV (formerly Landenberg, PA, Salesianum School, Wilmington, DE) has committed to Wake Forest

First time poster, but long timer reader.
Thanks for all the great information on this site. It was very helpful in answering our questions during the recruiting process.

Huge congrats 2011LHPMom!

For whatever reason, we have never been able to attract a WV audience here and I know for a fact they have some fine baseball teams. When my son traveled with his legion team, we played some fine teams from Morgantown, for example.

Hurricane high school is where Mr. Alex Wilson is from and he is one whale of a player. Hope your son can follow a similar path!

Again, welcome and tell others from WV to start posting!
quote:
Originally posted by birdman14:
MadDog - Congratulations to your son on the early signing. Look forward to meeting you next year, when we play LaSalle in the A10.

birdman14 - if you don't mind posting your son's information, I would like to follow him as well Smile

You can send me a pm if you like if you don't want it known publicly. Alternatively, I can start working though all the rosters of the A-10 if necessary and looking for the New Jersey kids Big Grin
Big day for some of our local baseball players. Congrats to the Philly Bandits team who had 10 total players sign on the dotted line including: Andrew Amaro (Maryland), Dave McInerney (Cincinnati), Matt Hollenbeck (Georgetown), Ryan Filipowicz (Holy Cross) and Kyle McCrossen (Temple) Aaron Novak (Penn State), Blaise Lezynski (Notre Dame), Chris O'Brien (UNC), Jeff Courter (Villanova) and Justin Thomas (Rider)

Coach Dave Amaro and the Bandits coaching staff are a class act.
quote:
Originally posted by ClevelandDad:
quote:
Originally posted by birdman14:
MadDog - Congratulations to your son on the early signing. Look forward to meeting you next year, when we play LaSalle in the A10.

birdman14 - if you don't mind posting your son's information, I would like to follow him as well Smile

You can send me a pm if you like if you don't want it known publicly. Alternatively, I can start working though all the rosters of the A-10 if necessary and looking for the New Jersey kids Big Grin

Don't do that. That's a bit too time consuming. CD - I sent you a PM.
quote:
Originally posted by MadDogPA:
2011 RHP Darren Lauer (New Hope, PA) and 2011 LHP Jake Winston (Clarksburg, NJ) have both committed to Elon University.

Two of the hardest working kids I've ever witnessed. My son played with these two guys last summer. When they weren't pitching they would run and have a football catch before games and spend most of the game using bands and stretching. They were both in great shape and both had very good summers. They deserve whatever they get.
Last edited by fillsfan

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.