Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Welcome to the HSBBW TIN MAN.

You may want to hand out lots of pairs of these to the members in Indiana...

...they always seem so distant!

And you may need to affix this apparatus to them as well...

The lack of activity in your forum leads me to believe that perhaps some of the members aren't hearing fellow members' requests for input?

And as for which school to keep an eye on this season? I'm going with this one. Why? Rig me up with a pair of those clamshells for my ears and I'll tell ya!

Wink

Last edited by gotwood4sale

Hey TIN MAN! You've got 'em talking! Keep it up Hoosiers! Any reports from elsewhere in Indiana?

Evansville?

Terre Haute?

New Albany?

Jeffersonville?

Bloomington?

Columbus?

Greenwood?

Anderson?

Noblesville?

Richmond?

Muncie?

Kokomo?

Crawfordsville?

Layfayette?

Marion?

Wabash?

Valparaiso?

Ft. Wayne?

South Bend?

Gary?

Elkhart?

Merrillville?

Goshen?

Koontz Lake?

Dillsboro?

I type with one finger...the nail is about to fall off!

Seriously...I know there's lots and lots of good baseball people in Indiana. I've been to a few baseball and softball tournaments over the years at a facility on New Augusta Rd. north of 71st St., near Crooked Creek Golf Course in Indianapolis. We always had a wonderful time.

And you know me...always willing to strike up a conversation. Always curious for sure, but never so much that it kills any cats. I know my limits, besides I love those furry little felines.

I've also met many, many good baseball and softball folks from Indiana as they have found enough courage to trek up towards Chicago. All good from my experience. Knowledgeable, down home types and well grounded, courteous, friendly, competent, and fielding good teams!

All, I mean all, of the softball teams at every age level from the Indy area and beyond know how to knock the snot out of the ball. Impressive. Their coaches are obviously doing something very right. They're to be admired.

Here in Illinois we kid with you Hoosiers, but that's all it is. My eyes have seen the results of what is being accomplished in the Hoosier State. Keep it going!

Excuse me please...I've got to go spot weld this nail back on!

By all accounts LC's studs are rolling. Montgomery has been untouchable topping out at 97 on the gun and Ruxor sits 91-92. Each of them is undefeated and only allowed one run between them. Their hitting obviously isn't as advanced but with their pitching but still very good. Dan Roman has a championship group with this talent but they will be in a very tough sectional. An eventual pitching matchup during sectionals between Dillion Peters of Cathedral(Texas Signee) and either Montgomery, or Ruxor will be one of the better pitching matchups in the country all year.
quote:
Originally posted by coachblomeke:
By all accounts LC's studs are rolling. Montgomery has been untouchable topping out at 97 on the gun and Ruxor sits 91-92. Each of them is undefeated and only allowed one run between them. Their hitting obviously isn't as advanced but with their pitching but still very good. Dan Roman has a championship group with this talent but they will be in a very tough sectional. An eventual pitching matchup during sectionals between Dillion Peters of Cathedral(Texas Signee) and either Montgomery, or Ruxor will be one of the better pitching matchups in the country all year.

I went to Victory field last night and watched LC and Cathedral. Dillion Peters is the real deal. He hit the ball well too. Ruxor looked good, but Cathedral just plays very sound baseball in all aspects of the game. Cathedral won 7-3 and they were up 6-1 after 2.

TIN MAN
Last edited by TIN MAN
Woody,
The older I get, the more "bondo" I need to fill the dents.
I still want to go see the Montgomery kid pitch for LC.
Woody, we get to see some 14U teams from Illinois (4 of 11), up in South Bend near the end of May. We get to play the night game in Coveleski Stadium on Saturday night. The boys should have a pretty good time.
Sorry Woody I have been working out of town during the week and travel ball on the weekends. It finally mellowed out, I'm back in town, and we have tryouts this Sunday. I got the call tonight and I am taking over as Head Coach of the Indiana Irish 15U for 2012. It looks like you have been talking to yourself here on the Indiana board.
TIN MAN

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.