Skip to main content

LAKE-SUMTER COMMUNITY COLLEGE
2012 HIGH SCHOOL SHOWCASE

When: Saturday, November 17th, 2012

* COLLEGES THAT HAVE COMMITTED TO WORKING THE CAMP (1-2 MORE SCHOOLS COULD BE ADDED LATER):
LAKE-SUMTER COMMUNITY COLLEGE (NJCAA)
FLAGLER COLLEGE (NCAA DIV. II)
FLORIDA ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY(NCAA DIV. I)

Where: LSCC Baseball Complex, Leesburg Campus
For: 2013, 2014, 2015 HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES
Registration Cost: $80

This high school showcase will allow 2013, 2014, and 2015 graduates to be evaluated by the LSCC coaches as well as coaches from other community colleges and four year schools in a showcase and game setting. Participants must be a member of their varsity baseball team. Players will be evaluated in the 60 yard dash, defensive drills, batting practice, and in live game situations on the field. We only have space for the first 40 to register. Once a particular position is full, those players playing that position will be put on a waiting list. You will receive an email reserving your spot in the showcase. This is an excellent opportunity for rising seniors and juniors to be seen early in the community college recruiting process and to be able to interact and receive instruction by college coaches in a small group setting. The community college signing date begins in January. Please direct any questions to LSCC Head Baseball Coach Josh Holt at holtj@lscc.edu or by phone at 352-408-3002.

**Pitchers that play another position will pitch one inning. Pitchers that do not have a secondary position will pitch two innings. Please note: When registering only list a secondary position if you play one very well!

Send registration form along with medical release form and payment to:
Lake-Sumter Community College Athletics
Attn: Josh Holt – Head Baseball Coach
9501 U.S. Highway 441
Leesburg, FL 34788

** PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO LSCC BASEBALL** (WILL ACCEPT CASH OR CHECK ONLY)

REGISTRATION DEADLINE:
*FOR November 17th SHOWCASE – DEADLINE IS THURSDAY, November 15th (No refunds will be given past this date)
In the event of severe weather, Sunday November 18th will be used as a make up date.

REGISTRATION AND MEDICAL FORMS ARE LOCATED ON PAGE 2. PLEASE RETURN COMPLETED FORMS WITH REGISTRATION COST TO ADDRESS LISTED ABOVE.
Daily Schedule
8:30-9:15 a.m.
Check in
9:15-9:45 a.m.
Introduction to Players and Parents / Q & A with parents and coaches about the recruiting process
9:45-9:55 a.m.
Jog, Stretch
9:55-10:05 a.m.
60 yard dash / Position players will throw after they run
10:20-11:00 a.m.
Position Player Skill Evaluation
11:00 a.m. – 11:25 a.m.
Individual Position instruction from the coaches
11:25-12:15 p.m.
B.P. on the field and in the cages
12:15-12:50 p.m.
Lunch (on your own / Concession stand will be available to purchase food)
1:00-3:30 p.m.
Live on field games and camp wrap up (chat individually with coaches)

Registration—LSCC 2012 HS SHOWCASE CAMP
SATURDAY, November 17th
Full Name__________________________________ Graduation Year ______________
Height__________ Weight _____________
Date of Birth ______________
Primary Position __________ Secondary Position ____________ Bats R / L Throws R / L
Full Mailing Address ____________________________________________________________________________________
Home Phone_______________________
Summer / Travel Ball Team _____________________
Player’s Cell Phone _______________________
Player’s Email Address __________________________

Release for Medical Treatment
Registration will NOT be complete until this signed form is returned.
Insurance Company: _______________________
Policy #: _________________________
Group #: _________________________
Parent’s Home Phone: ( ) ________________
Parent’s Work Phone: ( ) ________________
Any conditions physicians should be aware of: ________________________________________
I hereby authorize the staff of Lake Sumter Community College to act for me, according to their best judgment in any emergency
situation requiring medical attention.
I hereby release from liability and hold Lake Sumter Community College harmless from any and all claims and causes of action that
might be brought by me or my parents for loss of property, personal injury, or death sustained by me arising from activity
conducted by or under the control of Lake Sumter Community College, as used herein, shall include the employees, agents,
administrations, and Board of Trustees of Lake Sumter Community College.
Camper Signature: ____________________________
Date: ____________________
Signature of parent/guardian (for campers under 18 years old): __________________________________
Date: ____________________
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.