Skip to main content

Does anyone know about this tournament or have participated in it in the past? Thanks!

2013 MLB Scouts Foundation Tournament
June 29- July 6th
The entry cost of this tournament is $800, but you will have to pay one umpire before each game you play. The cost for umpires is $50,so as you can see this is a very good price. The games will be played at Universities and Stadiums from Chicago to Rockford. You will be playing 1 or 2 games in an area at a time,so you won't be asked to travel long distance the same day. Every MLB team will be represented by a Scout and we also have college recruiters that have committed as well. I will only be able to take total of 26 teams per age group 15-18 for total of 104 teams combined. After staff and rental of fields are paid,all the proceeds from t- shirts,raffles,and admission fees will be donated to the Scouts Foundation. This tournament will fill fast,so fill out the form soon. All teams must pay a once a year $30.00 sanction fee before you enter any tournament. This a 6 game guarantee tournament. Our website is www.teamexposure.com.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

As far as I know this is the first year for this particular tournament, I have done many tournaments run by this gentleman in the past and they have been well run. The director will do all he can to make it a good experience for your players and if you are any issues he will listen to you and do what he can. He has never been a type of guy there just for the money, he is there to make it a great weekend for your players. If you have nay questions he gets back to you right away.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.