Skip to main content

Travel Baseball America will be hosting The Buckeye Baseball Blockbuster tournaments in Ohio at Cedar Point Amusement Park, voted the worlds best amusement park for the past 15 years, next June and July.
14U and 16U tournaments available for next summer. Plenty of baseball, free pre-tournament skills camp with college coaches for all tournament players and tickets to Cedar Point.
For more information about the tournaments, visit www.buckeyebaseballblockbuster.com or contact a Travel Baseball America representative at 614-573-8468.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Good luck....hopefully things go well for you.What fields are you using...just area high schools? I personally don't think you're going to get any 16U teams to take you up on this...especially at $600-700/kid. That kind of $$$$ is fine for Cooperstown...only because you're getting the experience of spending the week staying in the park. I manage a 16U team and I just can't imagine that there are many 16U teams who would consider this type of event.
Thanks Buckeye 2015. We are excited about our tournaments for next summer. We are using many of the HS fields up there as well as a version of a 'Field of Dreams' field there in the area. Our tournemants are designed to tie in the destination tournament (tickets for all tournament players to Cedar Point/Soak City for two days), getting players seen by college coaches (our free pre-tournament skills camp for all tournament players that will include at least 15 college coaches working the camp) along with plenty of baseball. Good luck to you and your team this summer and please feel free to contact me, Eric, if you have any questions.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.