Skip to main content

In 2019, there were an estimate of  82 freshman student-athletes from the state of Maine on college baseball rosters.  

58 played in Maine

Top out of state

MA  - 8

NH   - 5

Maine State Participation by State

Division

NCAA-D3 - 54

USCAA     - 14

Maine State Participation by Division

Top Conferences

North Atlantic    (NCAA-D3)  - (38)

Yankee Small College (USCAA) - (14)

Maine State Participation by ConferenceMaine State Participation by Position

In 2018,   ~3,086 Maine students played High School Baseball.   Upon using a factor of 20% are seniors (~617)

Maine National Federation High School

Disclaimer: Insights are generated based on information extracted before April 15.

Attachments

Images (5)
  • Maine State Participation by State
  • Maine State Participation by Division
  • Maine State Participation by Conference
  • Maine State Participation by Position
  • Maine National Federation High School
Last edited by CollegebaseballInsights
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

24 played D1 in 2019. You don’t have any players designated for Texas. Connor Aube played for UT- Arlington. You don’t have any players designated for Rhode Island. Jackson Coutts played at URI. You only have two playing in New York. I can think of four off the top of my head. Reese and Robbie Armitage are at Marist. Brandon Hall is at Wagner. Griffin Watson is at Fairfield.

You have three players playing in the Little East. Southern Maine is a ranked D3 powerhouse in the Little East. They have twenty-three players from Maine. You have two players in America East. Just on the Maine roster alone are eight players from Maine. 

Last edited by RJM
RJM posted:

24 played D1 in 2019. You don’t have any players designated for Texas. Connor Aube played for UT- Arlington. You don’t have any players designated for Rhode Island. Jackson Coutts played at URI. You only have two playing in New York. I can think of four off the top of my head. Reese and Robbie Armitage are at Marist. Brandon Hall is at Wagner. Griffin Watson is at Fairfield. 

RJM,

The State Participation was generated for 2019 Freshman.  The objective is to provide a glimpse of the data mining effect.

Upon running the State Participation Report without a filter on graduation class, the report provides insights that will reflect your comment.

Maine State Participation by StateMaine State Participation by DivisionMaine State Participation by ConferenceMaine State Participation by Position

Attachments

Images (4)
  • Maine State Participation by State
  • Maine State Participation by Division
  • Maine State Participation by Conference
  • Maine State Participation by Position

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.