Skip to main content

Anybody have a go to source for rankings? PBR does a nice state level countdown (at least they are in FL). Maxpreps is also pretty good once you get a handful of games into the season. I used to use Baseball America but now their site is tough to navigate and everything is behind a paywall.

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I had subscribed to Collegiate Baseball Magazine and just got my last edition.  I am not renewing but its very cheap and not a bad read.  This past edition had its listing of the top 30 HS baseball teams.  Image attached.   It also has its list of top national players and then top by state.  My friends son was listed in North Carolina which was cool but had him as a SS and he's committed as a RHP.  For CT it had some of the top players but missed some of the best so the information isn't from some deep analysis that they have done.  However, for the OP here is another list to look at non the less.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • mceclip0

I had subscribed to Collegiate Baseball Magazine and just got my last edition.  I am not renewing but its very cheap and not a bad read.  This past edition had its listing of the top 30 HS baseball teams.  Image attached.   It also has its list of top national players and then top by state.  My friends son was listed in North Carolina which was cool but had him as a SS and he's committed as a RHP.  For CT it had some of the top players but missed some of the best so the information isn't from some deep analysis that they have done.  However, for the OP here is another list to look at non the less.

Interesting list. They are leaving off a couple big FL schools that will likely be top 10 in other publications. John Carroll from Ft. Pierce at #16 puzzles me. I wouldn't have them in my top 30 for the state of FL, much less a national list. Maybe they picked up a couple transfers I don't know about.

Interesting list. They are leaving off a couple big FL schools that will likely be top 10 in other publications. John Carroll from Ft. Pierce at #16 puzzles me. I wouldn't have them in my top 30 for the state of FL, much less a national list. Maybe they picked up a couple transfers I don't know about.

Or more likely they have a subscription to College Baseball Magazine

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.