Many replies here, thanks all!
- T_Thomas, forgot E-R moved to D2. But all the same, a school where the majority of the players are in STEM fields, which is what he is leaning toward as of now. And we know that at least 1 school here in GA has a 3/2 program w/ GTech, so that may be a great path (if he can get in).
- CTBBallDad, Reluctanto'sFan and RJM are correct, it's been a while since he's been measured. He's grown a lot in size/strength since early this year. We'll see what comes out of Ft. Myers. But I've seen quite a few people advocating that he work with someone on his running. He used to run CC, so we have contacts in that field to talk to
- RJM, yup, feet are 14 or 15 (depends on brand), have been for over a year now. And he now wears 17.5" knees.
- CTBBallDad, he used to pitch, did fairly well, but stopped to focus on catching. He loves catching & hitting too much to voluntarily switch to PO, but he's also said that he loves baseball more than he loves any particular position. So if he's every forced to move there, I think he'll accept it.
- Fenway, thanks a ton for that link, and for the info. I hope you'll be open to me perhaps sending you some PMs as the next year unfolds, as I am sure I'll have questions as we go along.