Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I know Elon has one on the Thanksgiving weekend that my son was thinking about going to. I am just wondering how many schools will be there over the Thanksgiving weekend?  Do all theses coaches really miss the family Thanksgiving to go out and look for recruits.  just asking! Coaches Thanks for all that you do for the kids.

Happy Holidays to you all.

Below is a list of schools and organizations committed to come to camp.

Atlanta Braves,Colorado Rockies,St Louis Cardinals (2),Barton,Campbell,Coastal,

East Carolina,Georgia Southern,King College,Maple Woods Community College,

Mars Hill,Pfeiffer,Piedmont,Presbyterian,Radford,UNC,UNC Greensboro,UNC Pembroke

UNC Wilmington,USC Aiken and Wake Forest.

The camp will be a 2 day camp with day 1 being a showcase and a game at the end of the day and day 2 being just games. The showcase portion of camp is a workout at your position on the field, BP on the field, and instruction both hitting and defense at your primary position. Each player at the camp will be guaranteed to play in 2 games, unless you are a primary pitcher. 

Last edited by jlaro
Originally Posted by jlaro:

I know Elon has one on the Thanksgiving weekend that my son was thinking about going to. I am just wondering how many schools will be there over the Thanksgiving weekend?  Do all theses coaches really miss the family Thanksgiving to go out and look for recruits.  just asking! Coaches Thanks for all that you do for the kids.

Happy Holidays to you all.

This event is held on the weekend after Thanksgiving. No problem with attendance. My 2015 son attended last year and they introduced all the coaches and scouts Saturday morning.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.