Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

In San Diego County the best overall high school facility is Cathedral Catholic High School.Nothing else comes close.It's better than a lot of college facilities that I've seen.Although, Mater Dei Catholic has the best playing surface and grass.Whoever takes care of Mater Dei's grass does an amazing job !

Honorable mention goes to Canyon Crest Academy.Ryan Sienko has turned that awful field into something very nice.Now if they could just replace the dugouts and backstop they could have a contender.Ryan is a great example of a coach that puts in waaaay more hours toiling on that field than his head coach stipend pays him

Originally Posted by bobbyaguho:

In San Diego County the best overall high school facility is Cathedral Catholic High School.Nothing else comes close.It's better than a lot of college facilities that I've seen.Although, Mater Dei Catholic has the best playing surface and grass.Whoever takes care of Mater Dei's grass does an amazing job !

Honorable mention goes to Canyon Crest Academy.Ryan Sienko has turned that awful field into something very nice.Now if they could just replace the dugouts and backstop they could have a contender.Ryan is a great example of a coach that puts in waaaay more hours toiling on that field than his head coach stipend pays him

I know it is in Orange County, but I have always thought San Clemente High School's field was pretty dang cool for a high school field.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.