Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
I agree with you but my FM friends said they played the seniors. BUT YOU STILL BEAT THEM!!!!

I think Rowlett played Seniors as well as Juniors and Sophomores, starters as well as bench players.

However, it is what it is. It is funny how nothing was said about the loss other than MH had a good day at the plate. Oh well, you need to be playing well at the end of the season and it looks like Rowlett maybe running out of gas. Maybe they will sneak in with the newly established fourth place playoff spot.

I would like to win 8 or 9 after April 27th, just to finish the season on a high note. But what are the odds?
I think Rowlett pitched their #3 in that Sachse game, since Hamblin pitched on Tues. and then Kimrey, I believe pitched Sat. against Flower Mound. They still should have been able to get more hits off of Fails. I think I will have to backtrack and pick Naaman to win district instead of Rowlett. My son got a double off Hamblin in a tourney, but against Haney, no way!! Haney and Pearce will carry them a ways. We'll probably face Hamblin tonight unless they decide to throw several.
quote:
Originally posted by oldbat-never:
Just got a call from catchallmom and the score was:

Creekview 5
FMHS 4

This really makes our district interesting...

So Creekview has knocked off Coppell & Flower Mound? I'll be honest and say I've never heard of Creekview until this past week but then again I'm not the brightest crayon in the box. Roll Eyes
Last edited by 11sdad
Ah Yes, Let's talk some baseball,

Baseball

Flower Mound at Carrollton Creekview
Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Game Summary
Carr. Creekview 5 FlowerMound 4

Box score

R H E
FlowerMound 4 2 1
Carr. Creekview 5 9 3
Individual Leaders
WP--Kyle Grau. LP--Bobby Doran. 2B--CRE: Juan Thrasher 1, Colton Wood 1.

This is rumor, I wasn't there but FM held Zach Neal back to start Friday against Coppell thinking they could sneak by Creekview without him.

Also, Tant Shepard got tossed from the game.

Does he have to sit out the next game as well?

Maybe Flower Mound does have pitching problems and will miss their now departed young gun.

Don't look now but Creekview beat both Coppell and Flower Mound and is only a game back. District play is GREAT!!!!
SLC 6
Keller 1

WP Reid
LP Stafford

SLC Scored 4 in the first, and 2 in the 2nd, after that Stafford calmed down a little, but a little late.

Reid pitched a no hitter to the bottom of the 7th when Keller finally broke it up.

Too little, too late.

Correy Rouchey had a great game at the plate, hit triple and a double. Kid can play some ball, suprised he hasn't signed anywhere yet.

It looked like a Dallas Mustangs convention, must have been 20 former and current Clown Hat Wearers at the game.
quote:
Originally posted by 43momma:
I think Rowlett pitched their #3 in that Sachse game, since Hamblin pitched on Tues. and then Kimrey, I believe pitched Sat. against Flower Mound. They still should have been able to get more hits off of Fails. I think I will have to backtrack and pick Naaman to win district instead of Rowlett. My son got a double off Hamblin in a tourney, but against Haney, no way!! Haney and Pearce will carry them a ways. We'll probably face Hamblin tonight unless they decide to throw several.

I agree........maybe 4th is a stretch in the powerful 10-5A.....let's just hang em up as it appears Rowlett is done. Thanks for the post on setting Rowlett straight.
quote:
Originally posted by JAFO:
I agree........maybe 4th is a stretch in the powerful 10-5A.....let's just hang em up as it appears Rowlett is done. Thanks for the post on setting Rowlett straight.

Take another drink or puff Big Grin.

No way Rowlett is done. It's still early. I figure they will finish in the top 3 of their district. IMO
quote:
Originally posted by Panther Dad:
If I recall, GNF beat Sachse 10-0. I have not seen a Rowlett score.

Rowlett 14
Garland 0

WP - Miles Hamblin
LP - ? (Soph)

HR - Reed Graham

No score through three innings. Top of the 4th Graham hits a two run home run to start a four run inning, no scoring in the 5th, two runs in the sixth, and eight runs in the 7th.
Last edited by Ringer1
quote:
Originally posted by dfwdad08:
quote:
Originally posted by JAFO:

Take another drink or puff Big Grin.

No way Rowlett is done. It's still early. I figure they will finish in the top 3 of their district. IMO

dfw,

How do you figure? They barely beat Flower Mound and they played all non starters and seniors the entire game.
Last edited by JAFO
JAFO, in my post I never said anything about Rowlett hanging it up or trying to set anyone straight about them. I have a tremendous amount of respect for Rowlett. I just stated my opinion that I think Naaman will win district, but if Rowlett wins, then it won't be the last time I've been wrong. If Rowlett doesn't win they will be a very close second. Right now, I would say Naaman, Rowlett, South Garland and Rockwall will be the four playoff teams. No matter what, it's a very competitive district.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.