Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I hope my son is .

The dream  (for him) is he recovers from TJ same as the young man from previous year. They both got hurt opening weekend of season (other guy in 2015, son in 2016), had same Dr preformed surgery, and are/were on same rehab program.

That young man came back at start of this year, picked up about 5 MPH on FB, and was drafted in the 14th round by Red Sox as a red shirt junior. If my son picks up 5 MPH from the 3 inning he pitched this year when he was hurt - then he would be sitting 95-99 and hit 101 next year. Now wouldn't that be a HOOT! 

Last edited by chefmike7777

My son played with Greene during his Soph/JV HS summer season (Greene was a 14 year old freshman). I'd guess he was throwing 80 then. He was good on the mound, average at SS and at the plate, slow on the base path. I didn't think he'd be hitting 98, or blasting major league bombs a few years later. He's doing something right.

Last edited by 2016Dad
2016Dad posted:

My son played with Greene during his Soph/JV HS summer season (Greene was a 14 year old freshman). I'd guess he was throwing 80 then. He was good on the mound, average at SS and at the plate, slow on the base path. I didn't think he'd be hitting 98, or blasting major league bombs a few years later. He's doing something right.

Saw Greene play in PG All american last summer. He was ok...won HR derby, threw 95+ as the starter for the west team, then played shortstop. He's alright...and that was heavy sarcasm. Kid is a legit beast and deserves the #1 overall pick.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.