Skip to main content

I have never had to purchase tarps before so I am not sure what I should be looking for.  I want a cover for home plate and the mound, but would also take base covers if possible.  I want a good quality, but I also don't want to blow my whole budget on it.  Does anyone have a suggestion of where to look?  Anyone have luck with good companies?  Any advice I could get would be great.

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted by proudhesmine:

How many sites do you cruise without using the proper etique to make money.I hope that someday I have the chance to NOT buy something from you

Wow, sorry. I spend a lot of time on this site posting in topics that have nothing to do with me making any money, just simply participating in the discussions. Orange Baseball specifically asked about a product I happen to offer and I thought I'd show it to him.

Never tried to spam, only replied to the question asked. Apparently thats a problem, so I'd be happy to delete the post, and just personal message him instead. That way, if he decides to buy from me, that's his choice.

Originally Posted by Orange Baseball:

I have never had to purchase tarps before so I am not sure what I should be looking for.  I want a cover for home plate and the mound, but would also take base covers if possible.  I want a good quality, but I also don't want to blow my whole budget on it.  Does anyone have a suggestion of where to look?  Anyone have luck with good companies?  Any advice I could get would be great.

We have had good success using pit liner cut to size. Pit liners are heavy plastic sheets used to line holding ponds in drilling operations. Made hold down sandbags using 3" water discharge hose (filled then riveted shut). Have had companies donate the needed items. Word of caution, water will run off the tarp and flow under it, sometimes causing more harm than good. If you can overlap to the grass or direct the water flow to the grass they work great.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.