Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by pineapple juice:
My theory in HS play-offs is that the winner of game 2 in a best of 3 series will always win the series.

Worked in the 6-5A,5-5A bi-district rounds. Did anyone prove my theory wrong in the DFW area over the weekend?

Just to add on to your theory, the winner of a one-game series will advance as well.

Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by txbball14:
quote:
My theory in HS play-offs is that the winner of game 2 in a best of 3 series will always win the series.

Worked in the 6-5A,5-5A bi-district rounds. Did anyone prove my theory wrong in the DFW area over the weekend?

Just to add on to your theory, the winner of a one-game series will advance as well.

Big Grin

Further, if the winner if game 2 also happened to win game 1, they are guaranteed not to win game 3.
quote:
Originally posted by wraggArm:
quote:
Originally posted by txbball14:
quote:

Big Grin

Further, if the winner if game 2 also happened to win game 1, they are guaranteed not to win game 3.

Also, I might add that the winner of game 3 also won either game 1 or game 2, but not both games.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.