Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Our schedule was completed long before the Area Code tryout days were announced. Unfortunately our East Coast showcase fell on the exact day for the Area Code tryouts at the U of Virginia. Area Code is a great opportunity at no cost (except travel) that we do not want to conflict with. Many DK players were going to have to miss our Showcase on Sunday the 19th therefore we have pushed the first day of the East Coast Elite showcase back to Monday June 19th. This will enable all colleges the opportunity to attend both our showcase as well as the Area Code tryout. If you are interested in discussing what colleges will be in attendance I would be glad to talk with you personally. I may be reached at 559-647-2521. Thanks Andy
Diamond King Baseball is comprised of current high school coaches, professional scouts and former college coaches. It is in our best interest to respect the values of our fellow peers by not listing specific schools who have verbally committed to attending. I've talked to many prominant D1 coaches last week who are very disappointed with numerous showcase companies (not PG or T1) for making public, colleges who have said they may attend. Some companies also list schools with no intention of attending. Unforeseen circumstances may arise that do not allow these schools to attend thus making that institution look bad as well as the showcase company. I can tell you that at last years west coast events, Diamond Kings had representation from every major league organization as well as over 20 colleges (Pac 10, Big West, etc). In California we felt for our first year this was a success considering the few colleges in California. We have recieved verbal committments from numerous schools and have a plan in place to make our showcases very affordable for the ever strapped collegiate recruiting budget. I will gladly give names and phone numbers to all schools who attended last year for you to personally hear how they felt that Diamond King showcases were the best the West Coast had to offer. Diamond Kings/Player Profile also has over 900 colleges nationwide including Georgia Tech, Fullerton State, Miami and UCLA that are members of our network allowing for email and streaming video privelages. Once again, I will be glad to discuss anything about our organization with you personally. Thanks

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.