Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

They actually called me about my son, saying their program has “exposure aspects” and were acting like my son was one of only a couple hundred they identified to participate. They started telling me about my son’s game and I told them it sounded like they were reading his perfect game profile. Obviously their angle is to get you signed on for training, I just think they are a little nefarious about how they go about it.

My son has been training at exos for about 4 months, initially due to injury but now specifically for functional movement, strength, nutrition and mind set. We have seen measurable results in all the afore mentioned areas, I would highly recommend training at an exos facility. Some of the best money I have spent on Baseball.

I wanted to thank the parents that chose to seek to understand more about our EXOS instructional showcase. GARYME your son is a solid ball player, very well coached and we are proud to have invited him as 1 of 250 athletes from his region. His stats, performance in spring/summer and his position specific tools led to his recognition. I remember our brief conversation well. Your son has a bright present & future within the game. Labeling our righteous intent as “nefarious” or malice is not necessary. Many athletes, families and coaches, in particular, college/MLB Draft bound athletes are proud EXOS Select 50 alum. We are an education and prescriptive program first and foremost, performance and 5-tool skills wise, with exposure opportunities through various network channels present and not present at events. Thank you to all of the recognized athletes, families & coaching staffs in CA, AZ, TX, FL and surrounding states for believing in EXOS and allowing all of us to help your athlete become what they want to become within the game and life.  CBT300 thank you for entrusting us with your son and support. You are all family.

Last edited by Chris14

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.