Skip to main content

I am working on a project at the school I am employed at. Please read the message below and let me know if you would like to assist. I can be reached at RobertW.Bernard@Yahoo.com or RBernard@Tahomasd.us

To Whom It May Concern,

First let me introduce myself, my name is Robert W. Bernard and I am the head custodian at Glacier Park Elementary school in Maple Valley, Washington. Recently the school board has approved a new dress code policy that allows staff and students to wear hats. I want to take this opportunity and make it fun for the kids as well as educational. I am requesting a donation of 1 hat from your organizations Baseball team. I wear a size 7 ¼ fitted and S/M flex fit. I would use the hats to educate students using Geography (Team Location), Math (Wins/Loss), History (Events of School) and also challenging them to figure out various other educational related events. It is also a great ice break when starting a conversation with students. This will be very beneficial, fun and exciting for everyone who participates. I also post the “Hat of The Day” on my personal Instagram page for more exposure.  Thank you for your time and consideration.

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.