Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

No experience with his infield camps specifically but I have been around him and a few of his events and have had some of my HS players play for his travel teams in the past.  

Nate is a very high energy guy that is very good at commanding attention of young players.  He seems to stay mostly mainstream in his instruction approach, which I think is good for the short term camp/showcase events.  He openly states very high standards and aspirations for his events and seems to maintain a good reputation - not easy to do in this arena.

It has been a few years since I have had those exposures and it looks like he continues to grow so I don't know if he has reached the point yet of spreading himself too thin to where the product starts to become diluted.  If he is there in person and actively involved, there will likely be something beneficial for a young player.

@fly996 posted:

Somewhat dated but good info here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...Y4WW71VM&t=9015s 

My 2024 will be attending a Trosky infield camp in August (if the country is back to business) based on how much he got out of that video. My kid's eyes often glaze over when I point out a good video instructional tidbit to him. For some reason, the long form of that video has captured his attention, so we're going to pursue it.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.