Skip to main content

Hey everyone! It's been along time since I've been on the forum since my son graduated three years ago. So I apologize if you feel I'm hijacking the forum. I know this is a HS baseball forum but I don't know where else I could ask this question and get an answer.

Since Ringer1 son graduated, he and I are now coaching my son's 7u coach pitch team. This is a team I was asked to coach last year as t-ballers. All of my kids were never aked to try out. If they wanted to play then they are on the team. Well last year went really well since we were in a first year team division. But this year we are going up against select teams who hold tryouts, play in tournaments, and so on. Just like my Ringer1 son did but we started traveling with him at 10u. Needless to say, we hang with those teams for two or three innings then the flood gates open. Ringer1 son stayed last night and watched the game after ours and said he felt the big barrel bats made a big difference. I have noticed this as well. The problem is my parents don't have the money to buy these big barrel bats so I thought I would ask some you HSBWebbers if any of you had an old big barrel, coach pitch bat laying around that you wouldn't mind parting with.

I always gave Ringer1 sons bats to his younger cousin so any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.