Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Iowa Mom and Good Knight;

your photos bring back many memory of my days at Michigan State, wood bats, March game in Minnesota, 34º, no batting gloves, of course, no helmets and 1st at bat I hit the ball to the SS "on the handle". "No feeling in the hands".

three months later the College World Series. Please enjoy every minute.

Bob

We got to go to senior night for Notre Dame women's basketball and the Big 10 tournament is next week in Indianapolis so we well be able to go to that.  Parents were only able to attend 4 or 5 regular season away games and no home games because of COVID restrictions in different places... so we went to Penn State, Iowa, Ohio (although the game got cancelled when we were 20 minutes away because Ohio State had cases) and Perdue.

I am so excited baseball is getting started!! I will be pulling for all our B1G guys! :-) If any HSBBW folks ever come to a game at MD, let me know and we will try to come!

@Iowamom23 posted:

My son is in Texas for a four-game series with Michigan. He's the Monday starter in a series that starts Saturday? While I realize any start is good, I can't decide if Monday is good or bad?

They go to US Stadium next week then home. Here's the evolution of the field over the last couple of weeks.

He is the same as a Sunday guy. The weather has screwed up a lot of weekend games.

@Iowamom23 posted:

My son is in Texas for a four-game series with Michigan. He's the Monday starter in a series that starts Saturday? While I realize any start is good, I can't decide if Monday is good or bad?

They go to US Stadium next week then home. Here's the evolution of the field over the last couple of weeks.

I'm gonna keep an eye on that series. One of my son's HS teammates is with Michigan. I have no idea if he'll see the field.

@TPM posted:

He is the same as a Sunday guy. The weather has screwed up a lot of weekend games.

Actually this one is the plan. Next weekend is two games against Ohio State, two against Nebraska. We have a four-game series against Rutgers, a weekend in Columbus with two games against Ohio State and two against Maryland. The whole thing is going to just feel weird, but at least it's baseball.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.