Skip to main content

I hope that I am out of line for posting this, but I know cabbagedad would never do this on his own. Cabbageson was awarded/earned MVP of the five game series starting every game in CF, batting leadoff, and hitting over 300 for the series, including a 2 out, 2 strike walkoff RBI to win game 4. Congratulations to the cabbagefamily!

"Baseball is a Metaphor for Life" "Runs Determine the Outcome of the Game, Not Hits"

RIP Augie Garrido

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted by Picked Off:

I hope that I am out of line for posting this, but I know cabbagedad would never do this on his own. Cabbageson was awarded/earned MVP of the five game series starting every game in CF, batting leadoff, and hitting over 300 for the series, including a 2 out, 2 strike walkoff RBI to win game 4. Congratulations to the cabbagefamily!

Excellent work by the kid and cool of you to post.

Thanks Picked Off.  It was a lot of fun being there for the last game.  Seems like it's always nice to see our kids when they are in a moment of recognition, no matter how old they are.  And just as much fun just seeing some competitive college ball on a beautiful fall day.

Oh and by the way, Picked Off jr carried the pitching load leading that Black team to the series sweep.  Says a lot when there are dozens of guys fighting for a spot on the roster as a P and one gets two key starts/outings early in the series... and then does the job.

Last edited by cabbagedad

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.