Skip to main content

My son just texted me and informed me he is going to be playing in the Cape next Summer for Wareham.  So excited for such an opportunity for him.  We are ecstatic about his development this College season and next Summer as well.  I never thought so much of his dreams could begin to come true...

Last edited by baseballdad65
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Congrats to your son!  The Cape League is a special place.  Pure Americana.  And the competition is first class.  Scouts are at every game.  I have a house on the Cape within 5 minutes of 2 different teams.  I catch as many games as I can.  Great baseball.  I enjoy it even more than the big leagues in a lot of ways.

Last edited by Hammer823
baseballdad65 posted:

My son just texted me and informed me he is going to be playing in the Cape next Summer for Wareham.  So excited for such an opportunity for him.  We are ecstatic about his development this College season and next Summer as well.  I never thought so much of his dreams could begin to come true...

Congratulations to you son!   It's a wonderful experience and he should have a great time there. . . and if you can, you might experience some of it too if you can get up there to see a couple of games. 

My son played there a few years back and he just loved it as it was much more relaxing than when he played in other leagues since all the teams in the cape are rather close with minimal travel time and nice place to have fun on the days off.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.