Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Bobby Steinsdorfer ( Crystal Lake Central '03 ) Congrats Bobby.

Dartmouth Baseball Drops Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 4-1
Freshman Bobby Steinsdorfer gave up one run in six innings of work and picked up his first collegiate victory in Dartmouth's 4-1 win against Wisconsin-Milwaukee Sunday in Bradenton. Steinsdorfer surrendered just three hits and three walks while striking out four in his outing, which was his first career start.

Work hard and you will be rewarded!
John...I'll pass your congrats on to Geoff. He worked hard during the off season and it's paid off. I've been following Ryan in the papers..please pass on our congrats to him also. I'm traveling to Houston this Friday to watch the Redhawks play Rice over the weekend...can't wait. I'll catch you when you guys play Sandburg!
stickwatcher,

Congratulations to you and your son as well as Coach Hanson and the rest of the CLC Lancers. It's good to have representation from the Skyway Community College Athletic Conference! Keep up the good work CLC.

Heard Coach Hanson is retiring after this season. Go out and win #1000 for him!
From my experience with Sean he has worked hard and never had a bad attitude. I worked out with him over the winter and he looked like he was in much better shape and he was eager to get extra swings and participate in voluntary speed and agility work outs. You don't get to be as strong as he is by not working hard.
Link copied to your clipboard.