Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

"Yes, pressure washed the moss off the really old threads, leaving the first page shiny and spiffed up."

I dunno what happened Mom. I was just lazing around in the Northwest Forum, you know, hugging the northside of a tree like every other screwball around here. Just chillin' out...peaceful.

Then, out of nowhere comes a real flap! A real 'fly by wire'. A 'Jet A' type personality. All pumped up and topped off! Really enthused, hootin' and hollerin' "Off we go moss, into the wild blue yonder!". And he was wrestling with a really free spirited power washer. He was barely able to keep it trimmed, level, and under control!

That soapy water spewing machine with its menacing wand dancing around was spitting it's sudsy jet every which way! The guy seized it well enough and aimed it right at me. My sweet demure archegonium torn off and sent flying one way and my brave and stout antheridium sent winging its way the other! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

I was perplexed. I asked him "Why are you here?" My goodness...he really launched into a spiel then! "Why am I here? Why am I here? You really want to know? I'm here..."
    "To reaarange this forum for a new generation."

"To ensure our members are savvy and smarter."

"To take this website we share to tomorrow and beyond."

"To make a difference...that's why I'm here."

He had a real air about him! Said he was on a mission...for Mom! You Mom? You sent this crazy guy all the way from the capital in Iowa to strip me, Nature's Bedspread, from my favorite bark covered mattress?

After he had me blasted from the tree and to the ground he then kept at it until I was rolled into the draw, just waiting for tomorrow's freshet to wash me downstream and into the bay. I was able to get a glimpse of him after I dried out a bit. He was still up the slope, but now wielding a staple hammer. He was tacking one of these onto every federally protected tree...

Last edited by gotwood4sale

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.