Skip to main content

I want to start by saying this is not me being unrealistic or feeling entitled to playing time. 

I have a 2022 who is currently bouncing back and forth between JV and varsity. He is a better SS than the current varsity SS by both the eye test and the in game performances. At practice the kids mention and joke about it, everybody knows.  Only problem - he is the returning starter, the coaches son, and only a junior. So two more years of this. 

Is there a right way to approach this? The starter is a decent player and I don't expect poor performance to be an issue. But my 2019 is a P5 commit who committed fall of sophomore year and the younger one is way better than he was at that age, so I have a good idea of what I'm seeing here. 

Obviously this is not something I will ever speak to any of the coaches about but is this something the other players need to do? Something the other coaches need to bring up or is it just the situation and you deal with it? Admittedly, he is not as strong at third, considering he has never played the position and the second baseman mashes. So the swapping positions isn't in the cards. The school system is great so not considering a transfer either. 

I'm not one to cry daddy ball, especially because the other kid is a competent player, but I also don't want to see the same thing unfold next year. Any advice? 

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I don't mean this as an attack on you, but the blunt way to say this is that it's none of your business. Your son is old enough that he should speak for himself if he considers it an issue. Nothing good can come from you talking to the coach.

You most definitely should present your son with the options (say nothing, talk to the varsity coach, as the JV coach, or transfer schools) and let you son decide.

As much as we want to help our sons and see them succeed, there comes a time when we have to let them fight their own battles and make their own way.

Learn third.  It will help him in college if there's a better player already at SS when he gets there. Grow his skills.  

I assume your son plays SS on JV, shine there and change the V coaches mind with performance.  Make it so obvious that the coach cannot deny it. Get better.

Line-up and possition decisions are not something parents can control.   Don't waste time trying. 

Tough spot. My kid was in that position as a freshman, the starting SS was a senior...could NOT hit and was average on the dirt. My son got to start a few games but not many. I tend to think it was an experience thing with our coach along with some loyalties. Patience and performance usually make things work out as you are not in an unreasonable situation. Good luck.

Sorry to read about DB at this level. I agree woth Kos and also think this is an issue your son has to deal with. My kid is an utility player on his frosh team. They are finding a way to keep him on the field and hit with a roster of 18. He is fine with it and will use every opportunity given to him to show why he belongs on the field and in the batting line up. To quote William Munny "deserves got nothing to do with it"

Last edited by 2022NYC

PA,

Tough spot for sure.  I'm in total agreement with Bandera.   If this was my son, I'd suggest your son learn a new position for the time being..even outfield if necessary.   It may be beneficial down the road as you don't know what lies ahead in 4 years.   Possibly your son runs into a log jam at SS in college...what is he going to do then?  If he cracks the lineup now, he's gets to bat and show what he can do at the plate.  The quickest way to a coaches heart (besides sharing his DNA) is raking it at the plate.  ;-)

Good luck!

Tough spot.  Kid in our high school was blocked by football coach's son at QB.  Kid was a far superior player.  After discussing with coach and AD, forced to r-eclass at a private school. 

Kid is now literally top 10 high school QB, with offers to Michigan, UCLA, NC State, Vandy, you name it.  Daddy Ball let the best football our high school will ever see walk.  And, oh yeah, I think we won 6 games the past 2 seasons combined.

Be encouraging but the one big thing is what does your 2019 think?  If my son who is a 2019 also thought something was wrong, he would have the ability to go to the coach and say it.  I also know that a ss has to be able to play multiple positions for high level travel and college.  The starting ss at the college my son is going to attend for the past two years was moved to third this year and one coming in this year was moved to second and another is playing first and another is playing center field.  You have to be able to play multiple positions  One of the easiest ways to get noticed. 

I agree with others....take this opportunity to learn whatever position he can play if it gets him on the field.  Son's freshman class at college had 6 kids....5 of them were the starting SS on their HS team (4 were all state).  None of those 5 have played ONE inning at SS since they got there.  One has been a 4 year starter at second.  1 is the starter in RF, 1 has played some 1B and 3B, my son is the DH and the last kid transferred.  There's only 1 SS position...but 8 other spots need defense and bats.  Heck, at one point we had kids that were recruited as catchers playing RF and LF.  If you can play, you'll play...sure everyone wants to be the SS, but anything is better than being on the bench

Pa, where does 2022 play when he is brought up?  And, does he play ss for his travel team?  Assuming he stays on the same track with his progression and talent, he will likely be the V ss junior and senior year, right?  I don't think that is an unusual path, even for very talented players, in a good program for a variety of reasons - even if more talented than the guy in front of them.  So, how he handles things meanwhile is very important (maintaining good attitude and team focus, even toward the coach's son).  Very good lessons for next level and other life-related scenarios.

Another glass-half-full thing to note is that he is being moved back and forth so sounds like they are at least making sure he continues to get game reps somewhere.

Side note...   Meanwhile, If 2022 continues to gain ground on coach son, at some point in the next year and a half, coach will hear/feel pressure to react.  He may or may not do so but things do change.  That pressure will be applied from other sources.  Definitely something you want to stay clear of.

PS - regarding your question as to whether the other players or coaches should bring this up... keep in mind, they are in a very tough spot too... how do they, in effect, say something negative about the boss' son to the boss?  The pressure will likely come from elsewhere or by accident (coach overhears player rumblings).  An asst. coach would have to be a very astute diplomat to navigate those waters.   

Last edited by cabbagedad

Given that your older boy is a Power 5 recruit, I take it you're aware of the process and from that, I'm going to guess that your 2022 is going to be fine in that process as well.

There are a lot of reasons to leave a top freshman on JV.  For one, it gives him the opportunity to establish himself as the leader among his classmates.  For another, he may be needed to pitch at that level -- something he is likely unprepared for at the varsity level.  Some would also like to see a top player hit .450 on JV, instead of .225 on varsity, just from a confidence-building standpoint.  All of which is to say, you may see bias that isn't really the root cause.

Worst case, your kid plays another position this year and next, then has 2 years as the lead dog.  I don't see a problem here.  BTW, even coaches' sons pull hamstrings and such, so don't assume you'll have to wait even that long.

The big question we always get about our infielders is, can they play OF?  If you look at the rosters of most elite college teams, the starting lineups are full of former HS shortstops.  Why?  Because on most HS teams, the SS is simply the top athlete on the roster.  In college, only one ultimately gets the SS job.  The one with less range moves to 3B, the one with a weaker arm plays 2B, the one with an erratic arm plays 1B, and the fast ones who struggle with grounder or turning the DP move to the OF.  The really slow-footed kid with the cannon arm might get tried behind the plate.

In your son's case, there's only one SS position to go around, but there are 3 OF slots.  I would suggest your son work on shagging flies for now and make himself available.  If he's one of the best 9 bats available, he'll play. 

Maybe he'll go back to SS in due time.  Or maybe he won't.  Some folks discover they like another position more.  At one point in time, both Willie Mays and Henry Aaron were shortstops.

Don't know the situation, but it would seem like something's missing. To me, your kids only way on the field (assuming he is good enough) isn't just to beat out the "coach's son." If he should be the starting SS it seems like he should be able to beat out at least one other position; 2b, 3b, LF or maybe even RF if he can hit at the varsity level. It may not be as much about the daddy ball process as it seems. 

Again, I don't know the situation, but I know we have a pretty good junior SS and a pretty good freshman SS. The freshman simply doesn't hit consistently well enough yet to take over a spot, but he has played in varsity games at SS, 3b, 2b and LF. He's our everyday JV SS so he can develop his freshman year.

I will also tell you the story of Keith Werman, a class of 2008 grad from a high school in northern VA.

Keith's older brother, Kyle, had been the starting 2B at UVA before the current group of coaches came in, and kept that job for his senior year after they got there.  Keith's dad coached Legion ball, so suffice it to say, he came from a baseball family.

He was a smaller kid, but had a Flutie-like arm and could definitely tackle SS.  He ended up as a recruited walk-on at UVA. 

His senior year, you might think should've been his personal victory lap. 

But his HS team's only real catcher had graduated in 2007, and the next guys up were young and not ready for prime time.  So Keith VOLUNTEERED to go behind the plate. 

The result:  His team won its district, maybe its region (not sure at this point.) I am sure that Keith was his region's AAA player of the year.

What becomes of a kid who does that for his team, you may wonder?  Well, he got to UVA, but no one really thought he'd play much.  Too small for the ACC, was the consensus.

In Keith's case, every one of his 4 years, some one expected a hot shot UVA recruit to take his job.  He never had any real power, after all.  He might get a triple if he lined one right over the bag.  The outfield always played him shallow. 

But every year, he won out, started, and produced, mostly at 2B.

BTW, the starting 2B the year before him, Phil Gosselin, remains a major leaguer to this day.  His MLB position is primarily SS, but he plays all the infield positions.  But Gosselin played a lot of left field his last three years at UVA.

Perhaps that's because Werman beat him out.  Or maybe it's because Gosselin, too, embraced the team concept and saw that the team as a whole was better if both he and Werman were in the lineup at the same time.  And maybe that's part of why Gosselin is still drawing pro paychecks to this day.

Several years ago Florida State had an all conference shortstop. A coach was fired from another college. He was brought in as an assistant. The assistant was a buddy of the head coach. He brought his starting shortstop son with him (just before sit out a year transfer rules).

Looking into the future the assistant’s son didn’t make the majors. But the all conference shortstop volunteered to move to catcher. He became an all star catcher for the San Francisco Giants.

Last edited by RJM
Coach Koz posted:

I don't mean this as an attack on you, but the blunt way to say this is that it's none of your business. Your son is old enough that he should speak for himself if he considers it an issue. Nothing good can come from you talking to the coach.

You most definitely should present your son with the options (say nothing, talk to the varsity coach, as the JV coach, or transfer schools) and let you son decide.

As much as we want to help our sons and see them succeed, there comes a time when we have to let them fight their own battles and make their own way.

None taken, although I did directly mention that I would not do any of those things.

Even though it is not directly my business, it is something that definitely involves me. The kid feels he is better, wants to practice with varsity everyday, wants to get better playing with older guys, wants to start for and represent his school. I can't blame him. He's in high school and will handle it himself, I'm not going to intervene, but he's also 14 and hasn't had many "business" conversations with adults, I'm just trying to give some advice without using the daddy ball excuse. 

cabbagedad posted:

Pa, where does 2022 play when he is brought up?  And, does he play ss for his travel team?  Assuming he stays on the same track with his progression and talent, he will likely be the V ss junior and senior year, right?  I don't think that is an unusual path, even for very talented players, in a good program for a variety of reasons - even if more talented than the guy in front of them.  So, how he handles things meanwhile is very important (maintaining good attitude and team focus, even toward the coach's son).  Very good lessons for next level and other life-related scenarios.

Another glass-half-full thing to note is that he is being moved back and forth so sounds like they are at least making sure he continues to get game reps somewhere.

Side note...   Meanwhile, If 2022 continues to ground on coach son, at some point in the next year and a half, coach will hear/feel pressure to react.  He may or may not do so but things do change.  That pressure will be applied from other sources.  Definitely something you want to stay clear of.

PS - regarding your question as to whether the other players or coaches should bring this up... keep in mind, they are in a very tough spot too... how do they, in effect, say something negative about the boss' son to the boss?  The pressure will likely come from elsewhere or by accident (coach overhears player rumblings).  An asst. coach would have to be a very astute diplomat to navigate those waters.   

He's been getting ABs late in games and innings in the field at SS and 3B (although it isn't always pretty at third). He has always played SS for his travel teams but will be moving up to big boy travel this summer and his coach made it clear that he's taking 5 SS and they will be rotating between SS/2B/3B, which is how I think it should be done. He will be learning third for the rest of spring/summer, but for now even I would not start him there. The second baseman kills the ball and should absolutely be starting. I'm not sure he is at the level of the other OFs for now either. 

He's not above Jv, but the problem that I'm seeing is that JV is kind of a joke. A joke as in the coaches don't care and the kids aren't really there to get better. Most of the time they will be rotating innings and getting an AB a game. It is more of a keep them interested and see what we have next year type situation. That is part of the reason I'm asking this to begin with, it goes beyond the starter issue. 

But I agree with everything you said. I'm not worried about him or his baseball future, that will work itself out. It is not  a great situation for anybody, coach included, especially if his son starts struggling. 

PABaseball posted:
 He's in high school and will handle it himself, I'm not going to intervene, but he's also 14 and hasn't had many "business" conversations with adults, I'm just trying to give some advice without using the daddy ball excuse. 

Believe me, I get it. I have a 13 year old and I know I have to bite my tongue sometimes as well as push him to be hos own man. A kid growing up is tough on parents, too.

Learn and excel at a different position.  It will make him a valuable recruit if it is shown he is the best at several positions.  Son experienced this first hand.  In high school son played 3 different positions with accolades. A D1 college recruited him and he played a different position for the TEAM's benefit.  Jr. year he was also at a different position.  All 3 college years many accolades and ended up being selected in MLB draft, and now back at his ORIGINAL position from high school.  Learning different positions won't hurt you as long as you have the talent.

I actually hadn't thought about my own kid with this until some others mentioned their sons' journeys.  It was a different situation than PABASEBALL's, though, because the HS team was not good his freshman year.  Even as a small lefty, he was rotated around as V catcher, 1B, pitcher and CF from freshman through junior years because the team wasn't deep enough for him to play CF all the time - too many leaks in those other spots and they just needed a baseball player to make baseball plays where the ball was touched the most.  Over those years, the program gradually developed depth and he ended his senior year strictly in CF.  They had completely turned the page and become very successful.  

It was what the team needed at the time and did help him in a lot of ways, I think, down the road.

Last edited by cabbagedad

If your son can play SS, then there is no way in hell that he can't adjust and play 3B. For that matter, he should also be able to play OF. That's where most SS end in college, anyway. Just keep being useful, and hit the ball.

I don't want to get into my eldest's situation, but let's just say that I know of what I speak. Ironically, he might finally end up back at SS in his sophomore year in college. The last time he played a full year of SS was a Freshman in HS...I never got what they were doing with him in the interim.

I will say that around here it is very rare, if not unheard of, to have a Freshman play Varsity SS, unless it is on a small town team.

57special posted:

If your son can play SS, then there is no way in hell that he can't adjust and play 3B. For that matter, he should also be able to play OF. That's where most SS end in college, anyway. Just keep being useful, and hit the ball.

I don't want to get into my eldest's situation, but let's just say that I know of what I speak. Ironically, he might finally end up back at SS in his sophomore year in college. The last time he played a full year of SS was a Freshman in HS...I never got what they were doing with him in the interim.

I will say that around here it is very rare, if not unheard of, to have a Freshman play Varsity SS, unless it is on a small town team.

I get the thought process behind that, and it makes sense. I'm sure he is capable of playing other positions, but having almost played exclusively SS his whole life, he is not at the level of the other starters for now, which is fine. Playing third for the first time in scrimmages, seeing live balls off bigger kids with beards isn't going to end well for now until he gets more reps under his belt. He will be fine, but he is not there yet.

Not a small town team, medium sized school, but I'm not exactly from a baseball hotbed. There are plenty of talented players in my area, but to find a team with 5+ college commits of any level would be rare and the cream of the crop. That is fairly common in other states. You can go to any HS game within a 2 hr drive and most likely find a freshman on the field probably 70% of the time. 

PABaseball posted:
57special posted:

I get the thought process behind that, and it makes sense. I'm sure he is capable of playing other positions, but having almost played exclusively SS his whole life, he is not at the level of the other starters for now, which is fine. Playing third for the first time in scrimmages, seeing live balls off bigger kids with beards isn't going to end well for now until he gets more reps under his belt. He will be fine, but he is not there yet.

So he should play JV...

Dominik85 posted:

Relax, at 14 he doesn't have to play varsity yet. Just continue to get better and in a year or so he will play whether at ss or somewhere else if he can hit.

I'm definitely relaxed, just posing a question to see if others have been in a similar situation as a coach or parent.

But I also don't subscribe to the wait your turn method. You're either better than the kid at your position or you're not. Kids don't think about leveling expectations, especially very competitive kids with goals bigger than making a team. They want to be around better players that elevate their game and they want to play in meaningful games. 

If you take the - he's only a freshman - approach, it becomes the - he's only a sophomore approach. He's also a wrestler. Had to wrestle off the other guy at his weight for a starting spot, so that is where I'm sure it becomes a frustrating. 

PABaseball posted:

I get the thought process behind that, and it makes sense. I'm sure he is capable of playing other positions, but having almost played exclusively SS his whole life..

My son is still in the 7th grade and he has been primarily a SS/P in his young career but when we practice and when I coach his rec & travel teams I move him around the IF and OF. A few years ago he asked to try catcher and he gunned out 3 runners his first day behind the plate (he also had too many passed balls, but that's another story).

Last year I didn't coach him in travel but he told the coach he'd play anywhere and while he was still primarily a SS/P he played every other position during the course of the season including a lot of time at 1B. Not only did he love playing other positions, but also because we train at other positions he's confident when he's asked to play somewhere else. In the end, he'll be a better ballplayer for it no matter what position he ends up playing.

Try playing for a team that has 3 kids on varsity and one more on the way next year with the same last name as the head coach. Many kids have left the program over the past few years because of the belief that they were not getting a fair shot.  Many of the others are unhappy now.  It’s a really tough situation, coach’s family are not stand outs but are not terrible either. The problem is that the perception was not handled well. Now, so many kids have left that there is limited competition and of course, the family gets to play.   The team has suffered, the players have suffered. Perception is a big thing. Is it even possible for a coach to be unbiased toward his kids???? I really dont think so anymore.  I won’t go into specific details, but it has been handled poorly and what was a pretty decent program, is now declining rapidly, on and off the field. 

There is plenty of blame to be shared, from coaches, parents, and players. It will have a negative effect on this program for numerous years. 

Even if this were handled well, it’s a really tough situation. When it’s not handled well, it’s tough to watch. 

wareagle posted:

Try playing for a team that has 3 kids on varsity and one more on the way next year with the same last name as the head coach. Many kids have left the program over the past few years because of the belief that they were not getting a fair shot.  Many of the others are unhappy now.  It’s a really tough situation, coach’s family are not stand outs but are not terrible either. The problem is that the perception was not handled well. Now, so many kids have left that there is limited competition and of course, the family gets to play.   The team has suffered, the players have suffered. Perception is a big thing. Is it even possible for a coach to be unbiased toward his kids???? I really dont think so anymore.  I won’t go into specific details, but it has been handled poorly and what was a pretty decent program, is now declining rapidly, on and off the field. 

There is plenty of blame to be shared, from coaches, parents, and players. It will have a negative effect on this program for numerous years. 

Even if this were handled well, it’s a really tough situation. When it’s not handled well, it’s tough to watch. 

Out of curiosity, assuming the coach is concerned with outside perception which in and of itself is a slippery slope, how do you handle something like this "well," and how do you handle it poorly?

Meaning if you were the coach with sons coming through, what would do in regard to outside perception?

And this is not a sarcastic response. I'm looking to educate myself as I haven't been through it and I my wind up there.

I don't think you ever win with a kid on the field even if they are the best player by all accounts, stats, eye test, and any other area.  There are parents who will still think that you are being biased.  My son was all-state his freshman and sophomore years and had a .000 era his sophomore year but we still heard it.  Most parents knew he was one of the best his freshman year but there were still the ones who thought their player got jilted.   As a parent and a coach you cannot win, even if you win. 

Same situation at our school, but didn't involve my son. Coaches son was returning Senior SS. Very good Freshman, better hitter, better fielder, not close really, everyone could see it. It all worked out in the end, but not after some hurt feelings. Bottom line, after 5-6 games the Freshman was moved to SS where he played all 4 years. Coaches son stayed in the lineup, but changed positions. Coach absolutely did the right thing for the team, but to say there was hurt feelings would be an understatement. It's a tough position for a coach to be in. Do the right thing for the whole team, or keep family peace. I already had a tremendous amount of respect for coach prior, but it shot through the roof when he made the switch. It was the right thing to do for the best of the team. There are alot of coaches that don't have the huevos to make the move, or are blinded by loyalty when reality is slapping them repeatedly in the face.   

Ironhorse

I am not sure that there is a really good way, but for starters there should be open and equal opportunities to earn positions. Right or wrong, I think a coach has to be tougher or at leat as tough on his own kids. He has to be open to ask and accept other coach’s opinions when it comes to his kids, and they have to feel as if they can be honest and express thier opinions. The coach has to be very conscious of how people’s and other players perceptions can affect the whole team and act accordingly. 

Yes, there will always be nay sayers regardless. But, when you come out there with an attitude of “its my kids and my team, I can do whatever I want” It has a negative effect on the whole program. Compound that by several kids and a 7-8 year time span, you must take a hard look at where the program is headed.  I promise you the younger kids and parents are watching and moving schools if don’t think they will be treated fairly. 

Last edited by wareagle

How does he hit?  Every coach is trying to get the best 9 hitters on the line up card.  Secondary is how to get the best 9 players on the field.  Were they play on the field is a lower priority.  

FYI - Most STUD (P5 Prospect) freshman are not as good at the plate as average plus upperclassman.

Most rosters will have strong bats that are slow regulated to first and third.  Speed up the middle, 4,6,8, and than the tweeners land in left and right...  

real green posted:

How does he hit?  Every coach is trying to get the best 9 hitters on the line up card.  Secondary is how to get the best 9 players on the field.  Were they play on the field is a lower priority.  

FYI - Most STUD (P5 Prospect) freshman are not as good at the plate as average plus upperclassman.

Most rosters will have strong bats that are slow regulated to first and third.  Speed up the middle, 4,6,8, and than the tweeners land in left and right...  

Small sample size, but he's hitting well in the scrimmages. No strikeouts against the older, faster pitching, which even I was surprised about considering he probably hasn't seen 80+ live more than a handful of times. He's killing the ball on JV, but given the level of competition, that isn't saying too much.

I completely agree with the stud freshman vs upperclassman bat. Hoping he'll start seeing more ABs so I can get a better idea of how well he's really seeing the ball. Season starts in about 10 days, they'll be facing one of the better pitching staffs in our area this weekend so I'd like to see how he holds up. This might be a weird and somewhat rare situation where the starting SS might be one of the weaker players on the team. 

PABaseball posted:
Dominik85 posted:

Relax, at 14 he doesn't have to play varsity yet. Just continue to get better and in a year or so he will play whether at ss or somewhere else if he can hit.

I'm definitely relaxed, just posing a question to see if others have been in a similar situation as a coach or parent.

But I also don't subscribe to the wait your turn method. You're either better than the kid at your position or you're not. Kids don't think about leveling expectations, especially very competitive kids with goals bigger than making a team. They want to be around better players that elevate their game and they want to play in meaningful games. 

If you take the - he's only a freshman - approach, it becomes the - he's only a sophomore approach. He's also a wrestler. Had to wrestle off the other guy at his weight for a starting spot, so that is where I'm sure it becomes a frustrating. 

I can understand that but it is still a freshman. Most coaches only play the freshman if he is clearly superior to the older player. I mean isn't it better to get regular at bats in jv than one or two at bats per game in varsity? 

The coach might just value his long term development higher than marginal wins now.

Im not saying he should wait until he is a senior but if he loses motivation because he doesn't start as a freshman maybe he doesn't love baseball as much. I mean I could understand it it is the same situation in a year or two but it is pretty normal for freshmen to wait a year and it probably is better for him to get regular of at bats than occasional varsity at bats.

he is the coaches son,........How many times do we hear this.  this starts way before high school. that being said a high school coach whose son is on the team is in a no win situation  His son could be the best player and the only reason he is playing is because he is the coaches son. If he dies not play or is subbed for the coach has to go home and eat dinner with him. I attended games in high school when my son played. after a game I decided to sit down the right field line away from the parents who did nothing but complain why their son was not playing or was hitting seventh or playing 3rd base instead of short. 

My kid started Varsity as a freshman.  She led the team in just about every offensive category.  She went undefeated in the circle and threw a no hitter and perfect game.  She was 1st team everything as a freshman.  Members of the JV quit because she was starting on the varsity.  You can't please everyone and the coach's kid isn't always a terrible player who only gets to start because dad is the coach.  

I have no problem with putting a kid on the field that has earned it.  My kid has not been affected by this at all. So no sour grapes here.  The team has been affected greatly. When the kids can tell who the starters are gonna be before the first day of tryouts its obvious.  The whole attitude of the team has been lazy, because they really don't think anything they do will matter anyway( quite possibly true).  So the effect is that no one is playing well, so then it becomes even easier for the coach to justify his decisions. Either way, I just hate to see my oldest son's senior year end up this way. My younger son has already transferred across town for strictly social reasons (more friends there and academically the schools are comparable, so we always gave both our boys a choice).  But if he were still there, and wanted to play baseball, I would be leery of the program at this point.  This is really tough, because for several years, people tried to say this was going to happen, and I defended the coach and program whole heartedly, and I now I believe that I was wrong.  And Yes, I tried to adress this before the season even started with the coaching staff.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.