Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks to everone for the nice posts. He is getting his chance to play pro ball which is wonderful. He will be graduating next week which was the plan from the very beginning, which will bring tears to our eyes (Mom&Dad).

As a father who barely made it through high school, watching my 3rd child get a college degree like the other two is what makes me feel like we have guided our kids in the right direction.

Getting a chance to play pro ball is a reward for a youngster who has done things the right way ever since he was a pup.He now needs to go have some fun and get some hits.
Doug,

You and your entire family deserve the very best. When a son of someone with your experience and background in baseball accomplishes what Brett has, it makes me feel very good about the game.

I hope he gets thousands of hits and we all have fun watching it happen. And even if he doesn't... he's a big success story anyway!
Doug ...
quote:
Getting a chance to play pro ball is a reward for a youngster who has done things the right way ever since he was a pup

I presume what they say about apples falling from trees also applies somehow to pups and their parents ...

Wonderful news for Brett and your whole family. And a major congratulations on the degree ... we all know how much hard work that took, too.

Mary Ann

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.