Skip to main content

This past summer I started following more of MIL baseball, mainly to follow drafted players who played for Florida.

For those that don't know, Duncan is IowaMom23's pitcher son. We talk occasionally by phone and through private messages. She let me know as a friend and TB fan, that Duncan was promoted to Tampa's AA Montgomery Biscuits this summer. The team had a great ride, which just ended.

I know that folks here follow all the early draft guys gifted with lots of $$$ because they MIGHT be MLB players at one point. I get that.

The point of this post...I wanted you all to know how proud his mom is of his achievements and in 2 short years how he is doing. You don't have to be a million dollar bonus pic to live your dream.

Drafted out of Iowa (small bonus) in 2022 round 18, pick 554, 2024 combined stats 7-10 W-L, 3.62 era, 136.2 IP, 141 SO.

I have, with her permission given you some info, there is more you can follow for yourselves.

His story is very impression. He is living his dream, and trust me folks as discussed, it's not a very easy journey. We should be supportive of all of your son's and daughter's athletic achievements!

And his folks are doing what everyone should....enjoy the moments!!!

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.