Skip to main content

Going on right now in South Carolina....

Coach May's son, floridafan's son, and Backstop17's son are all in the game and all have hits in the game that is tied 2-2 late.

Here are live stats for the game and yes, I am a geek and can "watch" a college baseball game on live stats Big Grin

I am pretty sure that only here on the hsbbweb do these kind of matchups occur where so many websters are involved in a game. Good stuff.

http://landerbearcats.athletic...vestats/BS/xlive.htm
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Way Cool!

quote:
Originally posted by ClevelandDad:
Going on right now in South Carolina....

Coach May's son, floridafan's son, and Backstop17's son are all in the game and all have hits in the game that is tied 2-2 late.

Here are live stats for the game and yes, I am a geek and can "watch" a college baseball game on live stats Big Grin

I am pretty sure that only here on the hsbbweb do these kind of matchups occur where so many websters are involved in a game. Good stuff.

http://landerbearcats.athletic...vestats/BS/xlive.htm
Sorry I missed you FF. I couldnt make it down today because my wife wanted to be off Monday she could not get off work today. We play Sunday night at 7 so it was either go down early today or stay an extra day and leave on Monday. I heard it was a very good game, well played by both teams.

Lord willing I will get down there around 11am and hope to take in all the games on Saturday and Sunday. So I will look you up at the ball park tomorrow I think you guys play Mount Olive a team just down the road from me. Maybe we can get together with Backstop17 Manshine38 and get a bite to eat. Congrats on the win and I heard from a pretty good source both of your boys are really really good!
quote:
Originally posted by lovethegame10:
Add another websters son to the list playing in this tourny with the UT Spartans

That is awesome. If you or manshine feel comfortable letting us know who your kids are, post them here. Otherwise, send me a pm so I can at least follow them.

This is the only place I am aware of where people from different parts of the country can meet and then find their kids playing on the same fields against each other. The baseball world is very small at the top (college and beyond) and these meetings are more than coincidence.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.