Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

What a day of baseball. Congratulations to all teams on a great season. The Salem vs. North game was a fantastic battle. Turner/Morency vs. Poore was a heck of a pitchers dual. Nick Poore is a big game pitcher seems everytime I see him in an elimination game in any league he steps up. He did the same in Showcase League, Fall Varsity League, and two starts this post season in Class L.

Turner and Morency both threw very well today also.

Jake Finnegan for Londonderry was very sharp also, best I've seen him throw. Lagasse clearing the bases with a big hit there were many highlights.

Excited for Saturday, not sure if I can take it so many of our guys on both sides.
Yesterday had two good games, congrats to both Londonderry and Salem on their wins. Few guys that I thought really stepped it up on the day were Londonderry's Jake Finnegan who was solid on the mound as well as Dan Lagasse who was just about as focused as a player can be, watching him there was no doubt he was all business. Nick Poore was as advertised, and North's Kyle Turner really turned some heads as he really pitched very well. Morency came into the game in relief and was bringing the heat. All and all a really fun day of baseball for the fans, the crowds were into the game and loud. Looking forward to more of the same today as Class S, Class M and Class I all have their Semi-Final Rounds. If you are in the are Class S is at Plymouth State University and Plymouth Regional High School. Class M is at Memorial Field in Concord. And Class I is at Gill Stadium in Manchester. Good luck to all the players and coaches today.
I am at Hopkinton vs Winnisquam, tight game there was no score until the bottom of 4 when Kyle Pratt doubled off Hopkinton sophomore Sam Bonafont. Matt Roy then hit a RBI single which was followed by a Justin Dorr RBI to put runners at 2nd and 3rd. Cody Smart followed with a RBI single. That's all the scoring so far. Top 6 2-0 Winnisquam. Jordan Cote is in to try and close out the game.
Somerworth came away with a win tonight. Great game, Somerworth took the lead 1-0, Fall Mountain put up a three spot in the 4th to lead 3-1. Somersworth came right back in the bottom of the inning to tie it up at 3-3. Parma came on in relief, and shut down Fall Mountain. Somersworth scored 2 in the bottom of the 6th to win 5-3. Very well played ball game by both teams.

Add Reply

SPECIAL JUNE OFFER for HSBaseballWeb customers: Free batting gloves with every purchase!

Link copied to your clipboard.