Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

From what I have heard from a few players. They provide honest feedback at their events. They do advertise players who do well. And players can continue on to higher level showcases/tournaments based on their performance.

Friend of ours who was a late bloomer (son played with his younger brother) attended one of their events. Played well and received great feedback. His initial contact recruiting took off from contacts/connections made at the event.  Committed to a D1 and is now in talks with MLB scouts. Keep in mind, by late bloomer he went from low 80s start of Jr (fall) year to 94 this season (Sr). The kid works his tail off.

It is run by Jeremy Booth (from his linkedin) - Previously a cross checker for the Seattle Mariners, Jeremy spent 18 years in professional baseball as a player, coach, and talent evaluator. During his time working for Major League Clubs as an evaluator, Jeremy scouted both domestic and international amateur players as well as consulting in the player development and professional scouting departments. He also is a Major League Baseball Analyst for CBS Houston Affiliate KHOU and is featured multiple times each week throughout the regular and postseason.

I believe he attends and runs most of the events from what I have seen (event social media posts) and heard.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.