Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

There are some sports bar/restaurants around Jupiter and West Palm named Duffy's that are actually pretty decent and pretty reasonable. Three or four locations. TV's showing games, etc.

There is also an "all you can eat" buffet place called The Carving Station along U.S. 1 just south of Northlake Blvd. It doesn't look like much but it is surprisingly good and quite a bargain. It's the kind of place you'd expect to run into Seinfeld's parents! But a hungry player can really chow down there for a fraction of usual restaurant prices. And you can get in and out quickly if you need to.

Or, if you're looking for the safe and familiar, there's a Cracker Barrel right off I-95 about 8-10 miles south of the stadium exit.
Last edited by Midlo Dad
jerseydad- it all depends on where the team hotel is.

The team I am going down with is staying at the Hilton West Palm Beach which is probably about 20 minutes from the complex. If you are around there, I could give you some recommendations.

MidloDad- How was the UVa showcase? Sorry I couldn't be there Frown. Looking forward to Jupiter, however

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.