Skip to main content

GPA Baseball was formed by 7 Division I coaches from prestigious academic institutions with the intent of bringing their knowledge, experience and coaching expertise to the players. GPA Baseball is comprised of coaches from Cornell, Georgetown, Wake Forest, Penn, Brown, Yale, and the University of Richmond.

These coaches were tired of seeing players and their families spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars on camps and showcases when in the end they had nothing to show for it. These coaches believe in personal interaction and instruction to help players get better. In the process each of these coaches hope to find players that might be the right fit for their university.

They conducted their first camp in Dallas this January and have plans to come to Dallas this summer on June 15-17. Their first camp was a huge success. For more information you can visit their website at www.gpabaseball.com and get more information about the coming camp.
Original Post
I checked the site and there is no detailed information. I have a previous email that says the cost is $325 and if this is correct you seem to be following up on your mission statement.

Post future events and locations please and I would suggest you put this in the showcase forum.
Last edited by BOF

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.