Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

We know people who have played there and have family who went to school there. They seemed happy with it. As for the school, we have two colleges in Des Moines and Grandview is sort of the more working person, less expensive version. We visited it and I was impressed with their facilities but their academics are not outstanding. Let me know specific questions and I can get you answers.

@Burger posted:

Thanks Iowamom23.  My son had a recruiting visit there today with his mom.  He reported back to me that he liked the coaches/facilities but thought the school was small.  We don’t know as much about the Iowa schools since we’re from MN.  

2020 Grandview Distribution By State

01 Grandview Player Distribution by State

2020 Grandview Distribution By Position

02 Grandview Player Distribution by Position

2020 Team Roster Insights

03 Grandview Player Team Roster Insights

2019 Athlete Budget

04 Grandview Expense by Sport

10 Year Budget Budget

05 Grandview 10 year Baseball Budget

Attachments

Images (5)
  • 01 Grandview Player Distribution by State
  • 02 Grandview Player Distribution by Position
  • 03 Grandview Player Team Roster Insights
  • 04 Grandview Expense by Sport
  • 05 Grandview 10 year Baseball Budget
@Burger posted:

Thanks Iowamom23.  My son had a recruiting visit there today with his mom.  He reported back to me that he liked the coaches/facilities but thought the school was small.  We don’t know as much about the Iowa schools since we’re from MN.  

It is small. And it's tucked inside a metro area so I think it feels like it's in a pretty tight physical layout, which some people like and some don't. Depends on what he's looking for. I took my daughter to Creighton twice and Drake once before she decided she didn't want a school in the middle of a city. Every visit is a learning experience. Yell if you want to know more. My dad taught at a D3 in Iowa for 40 years and remains pretty plugged in on the academics. Son has friends at many schools around the state as far as baseball.

Good luck!!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.