Skip to main content

I couldn't find a thread where anyone talked about a HSBBW app so I'll ask, is there one?

I just got an Iphone 4 today and this would the first app I'd like to download!

Help a brother out all you geek heads!

"The difference between excellence and mediocrity is commitment." Twitter: @KwwJ829

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

YGD- Unfortunately I don't believe one exists. I have a Droid and I know for the Android platform there's a way to create a running list of favorite links by simply highlighting the page and copying into a separate folder. My girlfriend has the iPhone and I will play around on it a bit tomorrow to see if I can figure something out for you.

Perhaps you can set email updates for any PM's you get or specific threads/posters you choose to follow that way it'll come directly to your phone. Worst comes to worst the search history remains for a while on your phone so I'm sure if you visit the site normally it'll just begin to automatically enter the rest of the link in for you based on memory.

An interesting idea to pose for the future though...a HSBBWeb Mobile platform. Don't want to push the site budget too much but it does sound cool
Imagine the possibilities.....coach wants to argue a call but doesn't know the exact rules of the situation. So he pulls out his iphone and looks it up on his way out to argue.

Or a coach can ask what he should do in X situation and get real time feedback.

Or in real time a dad can post that junior touched 90 when he's really in the low 80's.

Kidding aside....if I ever get a smartphone, mobile HSBBW would be awesome.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.