Skip to main content

... a bigger, better Baseball USA type complex coming to North Texas. 12 fields, 4 with the Astro play (fake grass), 1 large stadium type field. One of the TCL teams has committed to playing there next season and the whole facilty could be ready by fall 2005.

Do I have a scoop here or am I way behind?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

The rumor is very true. The only part that is not true is the TCL team that has commited. This would possibly be a new TCL team. I can not however tell you who is involved they will announce the new complex early spring with a big release. I have seen the plans and know the teams/people involved watch out North Texas BASEBALL has finally arrived!!!!!! The best baseball minds in North Texas and a complex finally we can compete with Houston. I wish I could tell you all more but I was consulted with this and I respect them and their privacy until they are ready to release all the details. I know rumors get out and people like to talk espically about something as grand as this. So be patient and we will all be talking about this soon. For the record this is not Henneman or the Mansfield complex.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.