Skip to main content

I honestly hate making a post like this, and I don't do it very often, but... I need your help in paying this month's bill for the HS Baseball Web.

Quite simply, I paid the July bill of $874 out of my pocket and I can't afford to do the same with the August bill. A week or so ago a long-time member posted a request for members to help out, and several kindly did, with a total of $180 received. Thank you, I appreciate it so much.

I am hoping to get some advertising payments in to take care of next month's bill, but this month's bill is due in a few days (the 14th). If you would like to help, please click the DONATE button on this page:

Step Up to the Plate

Thank you!

Julie
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by MN-Mom:
I honestly hate making a post like this, and I don't do it very often, but... I need your help in paying this month's bill for the HS Baseball Web.

Quite simply, I paid the July bill of $874 out of my pocket and I can't afford to do the same with the August bill. A week or so ago a long-time member posted a request for members to help out, and several kindly did, with a total of $180 received. Thank you, I appreciate it so much.

I am hoping to get some advertising payments in to take care of next month's bill, but this month's bill is due in a few days (the 14th). If you would like to help, please click the DONATE button on this page:

Step Up to the Plate

Thank you!

Julie

Hope it helps

$.56? I can understand the half dollar, but where did the $.06 come from? Did at least three of us put our $.02 in?

Seriously folks...let's keep the dough rolling in so that there is a reserve for Mom to dip into when needed like last month. She shouldn't have to sweat it when a tight month pops up. Thanks BaseballmomandCEP for getting things started. Keep us posted occasionally won't you Mom? That will act as a meaningful reminder for us to dig deep for a donation when needed.

Last edited by gotwood4sale
I figure my measly $5 donation buys me the right to say the following:

*** THIS IS STRICTLY MY OPINION, AND DOES NOT SPEAK FOR THE OWNER OF THIS SITE *****

I feel that all of you guys out there (mostly down in the regional boards) who frequently use the discussion boards to solicit coaching lessons, instructional videos, baseball camps, etc., WITHOUT buying advertizing space should at least consider the commercial value this site provides your business, dollarize that value, and then consider donating against that value at a discounted rate on a regular basis. Or donate anything if you don't donate already.

Those of you who buy advertising banners - awesomeness on you (IMHO).

Julie, I apologize if that's inconsistent with your intentions.
Last edited by wraggArm

Feeling guilty? Well I have the relief for that.

For a donation of $25 you will receive a personalized plate like the one pictured below. For $50 you will receive two...one for the front and one for the back.

Please designate which US state or Canadian province you would like to receive.

If you are ever pulled over and questioned about these plates I would recommend you merely shrug your shoulders and utter "Oh well...it was for a very good cause."

Thank you for your continued support.

Last edited by gotwood4sale

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.