Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Ugggg.  Just when I thought we might actually get the season started on time this week, snow. Not sure who's in the Chicagoland area but 2-4".  Looks to be warmer towards mid week but cooling off towards the weekend.  Hopefully we don't get as much rain as they are saying and we can play this weekend.  Otherwise I am going to miss the beginning of the season as the wife and I are heading to Punta Cana for a few days.

Got up.Made coffee.got pre game snack packed up.looked out window should've just ate the snack for breakfast.looks like getting any games in this week will heavily depend on field conditions.2-4 today with the possible rain going foward will probably cancel everything all week.Looks like I should seed the yard and go with Joe............Spring in Il.UGGGGGGGGGGG

Game is here.I rarely get over that way.Is that place still open.In the same situation i'm just not 100% if I go with the towns name.The must have a real good softball coach and or youth S.B program over there.The H.S. S.B. program is a real steamroller for such a small school.I felt bad last night.With a smaller program when pitching is an issue its a real killer.

C.C. 5   Plainfield E.  15.  Sad showing from the guys.I really hope something is learned today.Up 5-1 in the 5th.P.E. rallys to 5-4.6th P.E. Goes up 7-5 with runners on and 2 outs procedes to go thru 3 pitchers(Including starter) and scores 8 runs.Second game only played 5 innings.Game was for the guys that don't get a ton of innings.With 13 players on team looks like depth of pitching could be problem thru current stretch. 16 games in 20 days doesn't seem to be enough.Added 3 more games to make 19 out of 20.Thank goodness for Sundays.Next up J.T.W on monday.

Yesterday  C.C. 11  tri county  3   Game today @ JCA cancelled due to weather.Conference play starts friday vs. Peotone.Big week in conference play begins next week.Home and away with Westmont.The same with Herscher sandwiched with a single game vs. Momence. 6 games in 7 days.Sure doesn't feel like it but, season will be half over this coming tuesday.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.