Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

2020 grad & team had an awesome season in Iowa! Athletic director & coaches did a solid job keeping the boys safe, and the boys & families stayed healthy. I have been masked up, on chemo/ immunocompromised & pretty much home except for doctor visits since March, and I can't emphasize enough how good it felt to be out cheering for the team (socially distanced) and seeing all of those smiles. 

Our girl's softball team was one that was impacted and ended the season early heading into postseason. I don't believe any players' health was affected and no report of direct coach exposure. The report was 1 positive case in the program which also includes all players, coaches, umps with their immediate families. Our fall football teams are practicing and preparing for a slightly abbreviated schedule. Best of luck for your boy at state Good Knight!! Enjoy every minute!! 

Our girl's softball team was one that was impacted and ended the season early heading into postseason. I don't believe any players' health was affected and no report of direct coach exposure. The report was 1 positive case in the program which also includes all players, coaches, umps with their immediate families. Our fall football teams are practicing and preparing for a slightly abbreviated schedule. Best of luck for your boy at state Good Knight!! Enjoy every minute!! 

Our softball team also impacted. Still made it to postseason since the team they were supposed to meet first round had to quarantine 24 hours past when they were supposed to play. We lost second round anyway.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.