Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

7 years old...he's the short kid, blue pants....before the championship game of his first real "tournament".  Ended up losing back to back games to the losers bracket champ.  Worked out ok though because the next spring, we found out the coach of the orange team was running a new travel team.  My son tried out and ended up playing with them for 4 years and is still good friends with that coach and 3 of the kids the team that beat us.  They still never let him forget that day lol.    Funny how things work out.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • brad

I can't decide whether it seemed like it was a short time ago or a long time ago that my son first started playing baseball. But I can tell you that he's come a long way since his coach pitch days. He's now in 7th grade playing middle school ball. At least back in coach pitch he had a jersey that fit instead of the tent he has to wear this year.

And yes - he is pitching off of flat ground there.  The team school they played against does not have their own field and instead uses an old Legion ball field. It has a permanent mound, but at 60' 6" and not the 54' they use in middle school.

2012-2019

Attachments

Images (1)
  • 2012-2019

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.