Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Good Job there Will;
16U Patriots did not fare quite as well

MD Patriots 2
Wellington Storm 3

Orlando Scorpians 4
MD Patriots 2

1st game was led by Will Hanlon giving 5 quality innings giving up 2 runs. Hanlon also raked in 2 Doubles.

2nd game started by Ben Regan-Sachs pitching for 4 1/3 innings giving up 2 runs. David VanVoorhees pitching for 2/3 innings giving up 2 runs. AJ Anido pitched final 1 1/3 no R.

BTW: Will did you see any scouts at the games? I saw a Perfect Game representative at the game before ours, but no USA Baseball Reps. Good Luck
Congratulations AJ!

Remember the key to the Junior Olympics is not the trophy but the opportunity to push yourself, as well play against some good competition. It will help develop your internal attitude which I believe controls how good a player you will become.

Corey Overholtzer is showing he is a big time player this year. Very proud of the way he is playing the field, as well his ability to hit fastballs, as well the off-speed pitches.

Very impressed with Brandon Erbe as a pitcher, and Scott Miller at SS. Although we had some hiccups, I truly believe several of the kids have grown as baseball players. The benefit will be their HS Teams, as well, next year when they return to the JO.

SJPH Vikings: I will make sure Ryan knows. He is definately one that I believe will take the fast track to becoming very good baseball player.

Looking forward to a good game today.
MVP 8
Buckeye Basebal Academy 6

MVP got back on winning track in nine innings. Justin Guiliano pitched three innings, allowing five runs (one earned) on three hits. Sean Swetnam hurled four innings, allowing only an unearned run on three hits. Will Krasne pitched a hitless, scoreless eighth and ninth for the win.

Brandon Erbe led the offense with three hits, including a double and two RBIs. Scott Miller added two hits. Corey Overholtzer doubled in a run. Ryan Murray knocked in a run also. Tyler Gasner stroked a double.

MVP finished 3-4

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.