Skip to main content

Son's 17u team has an opportunity to do a travel tournament the same week as Joplin this Summer, week of July 20.  They were planning on keeping that week open for Joplin, which I'm hoping that they will decide to do ultimately.  Can anyone list some of the colleges that typically scout Joplin 17U tourney, or is there maybe a list out there anywhere of schools/teams that were there scouting last year, for instance?  Any info would be helpful, thanks.

When all is said and done, more is said than done.

Last edited by Soylent Green
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I believe that is the Premier Baseball tourney and this is the site for them - http://pointstreaksites.com/vi...seball/home-page-654 

We played in the 16u last summer (in Lubbock, TX) and there were teams from all over from Texas to Louisiana to New York. A lot of good teams and a fun tournament. My Freshman was playing up and was the starting pitcher in a game we played at Texas Tech against Houston Kyle Chapman. They were some BIG kids and a very good team.It's not a PG national event but I thought it was good. We've been told there will be a lot of scouts at the tourney this year but we won't know until we get there. :-)

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.