Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Several of our 2003 grads are @ Paris JC. They are loving it. One of them has signed to go to Baylor next year.You might want to talk to trojanx2 for more direct insight.

I've heard good things about the program, school, "atmosphere", edu, etc.

Hill jc? no talk at all.
Last edited {1}
As others have posted here I have nothing but good things to say about the program and facilities at Paris. Besides my son moving on to Baylor, another Paris player and ex Trojan will be joining the Rice Owls next year. Of course there are many other very talented boys there and as a result the Paris program is definitely on the move and poised to make waves in region 14. The main reason behind this is Coach Clark.

Besides being a total pofessional he is a quality individual. As a side note to another thread going on he doesn't mind people watching practice! But you better not cross the line. After the long drive up to deliver whatever to my son, or to visit him I'm not going to miss the chance to also watch practice. Coach Clark also takes a very active role in helping boys continue their career. He told my son he knew he would not be staying the full 2 years and helped rather than hindered his recruiting. I can't say enough good things about Coach Clark!

If you go to Paris not only will you be putting yourself in a quality program, giving yourself the opportunity to improve yourself, but you will joining a powerhouse program in the making and the opportunity that that provides. Best of luck with what ever choice you make.

Tx2
Last edited {1}

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.