Skip to main content

I had parkland winning on the april 11th 10-5 and april 21 8-7 and losing to heartland on the 11th of april 6-5. That would be Parkland winning 2 of 3 regular season. Then Parkland won on the 17 and 18th 4-3 and 7-4.

I really don't know who the "better" team is I was just saying who won the games and saying congrats to Parkland and it's players as winning their world series is a nice accomplishment.

I know players on both teams and both programs and coaches do a great job.
Congrats to CPLZ's son Kirk, for a great outing today as Army defeated BC to earn the right to play Texas for the regional championship.

How about Austin Wood throwing 169 pitches in 13+ innings one day after throwing another 30 as Texas defeated BC 3-2 in 25 innings? Sorry, just no justification for Augie to abuse a great pitcher and risk his future.
Last edited by itsrosy

A few additional players for the local boys.  Robbie Mcdonnell (Barrington) is 7-1 for Illinois which is ranked in the top few teams in the country. Sean Stutzman (Fremd)  is 6-1 for Dallas Baptist as they head into the tournament. Kevin Kacmanski is leading the country in batting average and a variety of offensive categories. Kevin is fro Prairie Ridge and plays for Evansville. Ryan Lidge (Barrington) catching every game and batting 298 or so for Notre Dame.

Elliot Soto (Dundee Crown) double a cubs been hitting around 300 and stellar job at ss. Nick Martini (Prairie Ridge) double a cardinals leading the team at 324 batting avg. Jake Smolinski (Rockford Boylan) started the season with the Texas Rangers but got moved to triple a a few games ago and is hitting mid 500 with 3 home runs in the first 6 games. Working his way back as I am sure he will do. I know I missed many but throw in any names to rekindle this thread!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.