Skip to main content

Hello all HSBW members. Most of you know me, as I have been a member of the website for quite some time, and have conversed with many of you by discussing baseball among other topics. I'm currently a junior baseball player at Bryan College in Dayton, Tennessee, and I am conducting a research project for my marketing research course on pitchers wearing protective headgear. I am looking to survey as many players I can on the website in order to diversify my demographic as much as possible for the project. The requirements are simple: I need to ask one, simple, straightforward question to any current pitcher at the little league(youth) level, middle school level, high school level, college level, and (if possible) professional level as well. The question will take maybe a minute to reply to, and is very easy to comprehend. I have sent numerous messages to pitchers on the site personally already, however, I want to reach as many people as I can for the project. Parents, coaches, friends, etc, can all help me in one way or another. If you are interested in being part of my project, please reply to this post stating your interest or message me on the site directly. I would greatly appreciate the help!

Thanks,

Sawyer

P.S. If this is at all out of line in regards to the rules of the website, I apologize. Please inform me if it is. 

Last edited by lebanonbb
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thank you all who have helped so far. It has been great to get support from people through this wonderful website. I have a 2nd part of the project that is strictly anonymous, so if you don't want to give me personal information or opinion directly for the project, this is the part for you to enjoy! Below is a 10 question survey for pitchers to answer about protective headgear. It is very easy and should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete. If anyone would like to do it as well, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by lebanonbb:

I'd like to bump this post again to the top in hopes of getting more results. Thanks for all the help so far everyone!

You might get more people clicking into the thread if it was titled "College Research Project..." or "Pitching Research" instead of "Marketing Research...". We've all been called at dinner or had our front door knocked on by too many marketers to not be a tad leery of that term. Thanks, and good luck to you!

baseballlife, thank you very much for the advice. I have changed the title to reflect your idea. I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has participated with this project of mine up to date, as I have accumulated over 150 surveyors. I am bumping the survey to let everyone know that I will be closing the survey on Saturday, November 29th, at 9:00 P.M.I will make another post on Friday to let everyone know just one last time. Once again, thank all who have participated, and to all who are interested, please continue to help! 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.