Skip to main content

The Mid Atlantic Mets will be holding a player ID camp for 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012 high school graduates on the weekend of August 16 and 17. At this event the Mid Atlantic Mets will look to identify prospective players for their Fall 2008 and summer 2009 programs.

Players will go through a pro-style workout on Saturday morning, play games Saturday night (if necessary) and Sunday morning. Location for this try-out is TBD but will consist of one of 4 sites:

Notre Dame Academy (Middleburg, VA)

Mount St. Mary's University (Emmittsburg, MD)

Shenandoah University (Winchester, VA)

George Mason University (Fairfax, VA)

IF THE LOCATION IS A COLLEGIATE FIELD, COLLEGE SCOUTS WILL BE PRESENT!!! LOCATION TO BE FINALIZED BY JULY 25TH!!!

Cost for this showcase will be $50 per player. This will cover field costs, web coverage of the top prospects, equipment and a shirt for each player to wear to identify them to our coaches!!!

Payments must be sent to:

42744 Big Spruce Square

Leesburg, VA 20176

If you are interested in signing up for this event please fill out the registration form on www.ddawgs.org or email Dan Gitzen @ mets@ddawgs.org.
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

This is what I found out after calling WPRD.

The Mid-Atlantic Mets have NOT scheduled the facility yet as of today Aug. 5th.

They are in possession of our facility application which details what they will pay and the necessary insurance and paperwork.

Once WPRD receives the signed documents, WPRD will schedule them.

The commercial rate for the use of Bridgeforth Field is $26/hour.

If lights are needed then the user adds $10/hour to the base fee.

In addition to the fee, the user is required to fill out a facility use application and must also provide insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 naming the City of Winchester as additionally insured.
Hold onto ur britches there Double D. What I posted was the "truth" on Aug. 5th ... after reviewing, I read no "slander", you are the one that posted the incorrect information back on July 23rd which was NOT finalized yet.

Not sure where u got your info from, but I did not slander anyone, so you must stand corrected.

"Finalize" : to bring (something) to a state where nothing remains to be done.

Well you still had things to be done, so it was NOT "FINALIZED" yet as you stated back on July 23rd.

Have a great day Double D.

In running a BUSINESS, you need to be very, very careful what you post.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.