Have a former player who played at State Fair.  Great program and coaching staff.  I don't know about offer but it was good.  Plus he had great grades.  None of the ones you mentioned are highly competitive overall.  The best in the area is Johnson County Community year to year.  Ft. Scott is a great small town campus.  Baseball was a split last year between Ft. Scott, Johnson County, and KCKC.  They all split best I remember.  Johnson County went further in playoffs.

The recruiting journey for my 2020 son finally ended Monday night with an offer to a really good JUCO in Missouri. He accepted and now I can finally relax and enjoy spending time with him on his final senior year. The saying. "trust the process", is frustrating at the least.  

holmes7694 posted:

The recruiting journey for my 2020 son finally ended Monday night with an offer to a really good JUCO in Missouri. He accepted and now I can finally relax and enjoy spending time with him on his final senior year. The saying. "trust the process", is frustrating at the least.  

I have found that the “trust the process” saying usually comes from the mouths of those that got the results they wanted. 

Here are some insights for State Fair CC

2019 Player Distribution by State

State Fair 2019 Distribution by State

2019 Player Distribution by Position

State Fair 2019 Distribution by Position

2019 Team Roster Insights

State Fair 2019 Team Roster Insights

# of Players on 4 yr rosters (2019 season)

State Fair 2019 Juco Placement

Disclaimer:  Transfer in still being reconciled

2019 MLB Draft

State Fair 2019 MLB Draft

Team Performance 3 yrs

State Fair Team Performance 3 yrs

2019 Region 16 Conference Comparison

Region 16 2019 Conference Comparison

2018 Region 16 Conference Comparison

Region 16 2018 Conference Comparison

Attachments

Photos (8)