Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Son also recieved a invitation today. I was planning on taking him to the Conn. PG indoor showcase on Dec 29 but now I don't know what to do! Of course it would be a lot cheaper to attend the local showcase then the one in Fla., but if the Fla showcase will give him more exposure maybe it would be worth the extra $$.
My concern is that no DI coaches will be attending and so far he's not interested in going too far out of the northest for his college education. Any suggestions out there? thanks
Dont worry about the deadline. Fill out the form and fax it back to PG the number is on the form. They will email you back letting you know they got it. If you want to attend you should have no problem getting in if you get it faxed back to them right away. It is my understanding they are extending the deadline a few days in order to accomodate everyone that they have invited. Good Luck
We've been to this event a few times over the past years with both son's. Can't go this year because of conflicts with basketball schedules and 2 kids in college...

This is a fun event and a great way for the underclass to get their feet wet and get on the map. First day is the skills workout, running the 60, fielding and BP session. Then the games begin and all players will see time. There is no winner. This showcase is for evaluations. There will be some MLB people around as well as coaches from some of the well known travel teams. On occasion there have been a few college guys taking a peak at some younger guys.

Keep in mind, that very few from the northern climates are in game shape. At least take the time to get to the cage and hopefully do some throwing between now and then. It's a great opportunity to get outdoods in nice weather in December. Its' also a better opportunity to get evaluated rather then at an indoor hitting facility $$$$$.IMHO

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.