Skip to main content

We are playing in a showcase at Stephen F Austin this weekend.

Can anyone tell me if the SFA baseball field is one campus?

and where is Central Heights baseball field?

Thanks in advance for any help.
"There are three types of baseball players: those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happens." Tommy Lasorda
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Here some info. hope this helps

Called the Parks and Rec dept. and they said Central Heights is a High School, so that address via google is:

Central Heights High School
10317 Us Hwy 259 N
Nacogdoches, TX 75965

Map for Central Heights

Jaycee's Park (per Parks/Rec) is

3715 Old Tyler Road

Link to Jaycee's Field

Hope this helps and they gave me correct info.

GOOD LUCK, hope you stay dry out there and ENJOY the weekend.
Last edited by oldbat-never
Central Heights is a small town just north of Nacogdoches. I believe their baseball field is located on the school campus. The school is on the west side of Hwy 59 about 10-15 minutes north of Nac; you can't miss it.

SFA plays at a city field on the northwest side of town. It is off of Loop 224 between Old Tyler and W. Austin. There are several youth and softball fields at the complex also.
Skysthlimit:

I did the same as you first a search w/SFA (no help at all from that site) then a google search, then map search and then went the P&R route next.

I guess I am kinda geek on these things, give me something to research/find and it is a game with me to see if I can find it.

Now that I am not helping to manage a baseball team I think I gotta get a life or a JOB Eek.
Last edited by oldbat-never

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.