Hey guys,

Just wanted to bring a new book to y'all's attention that I think everyone on this board will be interested in. I spent the entire 2019 season inside the Texas A&M Baseball team and wrote a book about what it's like going through the ups and downs of a big-time program. 

I profile most of the players at some point in the book so you can learn about how they got to where they are today, and there is also an entire chapter about recruiting where I follow one player's recruitment from high school and also delve into A&M's recruiting process.

Several coaches who have read it have loved it and told me they think every young player or coach should read the book. I promise you will enjoy it and learn a lot. You can learn more about it at AggieBaseballBook.com and get your copy today. 

Original Post

Enjoying the kindle version, thanks for the heads up. So far I like the background info and even the intro was great!

Heath,

So far it is really good as I've gotten through the first 4 chapters.   I'm a little slow in getting my reading in as the Australian Open tennis tournament is on every night.   However, reading and watching a tennis ball go back and forth on TV is one of my super powers.   I really like your writing style...well done.

HS Parents and Players - I'd strongly encourage you to read this if he has any ideas about playing college baseball.   This is a big time program with big time coaches and big time demands.   You  quickly get the picture of what it is like to play for a potential yearly CWS team.

Last edited by fenwaysouth

Thanks for all the positive comments, guys. I don't think y'all will be disappointed!! Feel free to leave a review here after you have finished.

Just wondering if any more of y'all picked up the book and had any thoughts. Fenway, did you finish it? I hope it lived up to the strong review you left when you started it...

Just ordered it today.  My HS son may have a bunch of time on his hands if his season gets canceled because of the virus.  Look forward to reading it as well.

heath_clary3 posted:

Just wondering if any more of y'all picked up the book and had any thoughts. Fenway, did you finish it? I hope it lived up to the strong review you left when you started it...

Reading Going with the Pitch at the moment, yours is up next. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.