Skip to main content

Anyone who reads what I write knows that I am super positive about Spring College baseball being played.  Here we are a few days before Thanksgiving but my son is supposed to start his off-season throwing program to be ready for the first day of practice and to be able to throw two innings of live the second week.  Practice starts Jan 24th week.  The team is a little over 90 days away from the first game.  My son had big shoulder issues heading to college (D3 Freshman), they really surfaced in September.   He's rehabbed and not thrown for 2 months.  So in a few hours, 30 throws from 45 feet and for now I can be on the other end (I have my own issues, many).  Anyway, let's go!  It might not be winter yet but I am ready for spring. 

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Anyone who reads what I write knows that I am super positive about Spring College baseball being played.  Here we are a few days before Thanksgiving but my son is supposed to start his off-season throwing program to be ready for the first day of practice and to be able to throw two innings of live the second week.  Practice starts Jan 24th week.  The team is a little over 90 days away from the first game.  My son had big shoulder issues heading to college (D3 Freshman), they really surfaced in September.   He's rehabbed and not thrown for 2 months.  So in a few hours, 30 throws from 45 feet and for now I can be on the other end (I have my own issues, many).  Anyway, let's go!  It might not be winter yet but I am ready for spring.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.